Author Topic: [BITSHARES RECOVERY] I can help you recover your assets!  (Read 98079 times)

Offline hadiramli

Guys, just contact him using SKYPE. Just got back my BTS.
He's awesome!

Thumbs up

Offline maria

• View Profile
My name is Julien, and I have been an active contributing member of the Bitshares community since 2013. I am offering a one-on-one personal wallet recovery service, over voice with Skype (with or without screen share). I have recovered many users' funds over the past few months, from a variety of circumstances. Here is an incomplete list of services that I provide:
  • Claiming BTS from PTS/AGS keys in Bitshares 2.0
  • Claiming MUSE from PTS/AGS keys in MUSE 2.0
  • Migrating from Bitshares 1.0 to Bitshares 2.0
  • Recovering funds from Brain Key (1.0 or 2.0)
  • Restoring missing balances
  • Recovering lost passwords (brute force)
  • Un-deleting wallets (forensic recovery)
  • Recovering account data from browser localstorage
  • PTS/AGS claim audit (You may have more Bitshares than you realize!)
  • Anything else- contact me!
My fee is 10% of successfully recovered assets. You never have to trust me with your wallet or private keys, and you pay me based on an honor system.

(For brute force and forensic recoveries, the fee is 20%.)

Testimonials:

"THANKS TO FLUXER555 I HAVE MY WALLET AND ACCOUNT BACK!"
 - Kobalt13 (source)

"fluxer555 and I worked yesterday and today to recover all my BTS plus some extra I was unaware of."
 - bitcoinnoisseur (source)

"I really thought those coins were lost until Fluxer555 contacted me."
 - crumb-bum (source)

"HUGE thanks due to fluxer555, a true gent. He helped me recover funds I didn't even know I had."
 - mrbildo (source)

"Perfect service from fluxer555! I can't understand how and where he found the extra BTS"
- Spratan (source)

Feel free to PM me here, or directly add me to Skype at fluxanomaly627

Sincerely,
Julien (fluxer555)

Offline iwinyoumad

Thank you so much! Professional service. He knows what he's doing! Helped me import my wallet from Protoshares to 0.9.3 to Bitshares 2.0!

Happy Customer.

Offline ropaar

• View Profile
Hi Julien, Could you help me recover my account?  Can't get in, incorrect password.  But I entered the password I wrote down immediately.  Thanks a lot.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
If bought a new computer can just download the latest client, enter in my private keys, and everything will be back to normal?

Offline RocketGeek

• View Profile
Sent a PM to this person four days ago, no response yet.  Wondering whether he or she is still doing this.

Offline yuehe

Hello, I created my wallet point open, which has WWW222 account backup wallet, when the transaction shows no private key can not be traded, you can pay the fee
« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 11:02:53 am by yuehe »

Offline Dinko

• Strive for greatness
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: dinko369
Hey! I have purchased BTS today with your Bitshares Version 2.0.171102 (2.0.171102.428) with incoming BTC transaction which is
https://btc.com/9895fe6d5c60d95c3ad81a1eb51cbe722afe18707ff051facb7205c97d8afafe
Can you tell how to get my BTS and when it will arrive ?
Thanks
“The most unprofitable item ever manufactured is an excuse.”

Offline rafter

• View Profile
Hi Julien,

Is everything OK with you? We set a Skype appointment on Skype a few weeks ago.
I don't know what happened, but I went to meet you, and SMS'd you in Skype. After
about an hour, logged out. Text of my SMSs  turned gray (rather than black as before).
Wrote to you via Linkedin as well.

Could you let me know what happened to the plan?

We were going to recover the 34K of BTS from my 9.346 wallet.

Thanks! I hope you weren't in an accident or something...  ?

Offline vanterpool7

plase someone help plz  Im do not have control over my acount avery time i WANT to send my money to coinbase the have some wisnnes they cancel my order and open a new order and also i have bitcoin in my wallet and disapear. plz help any one plz . esv-ministry@hotmail.com

Offline truziii

• View Profile
  • BitShares: truzi67

Offline somanyusernames

• View Profile
Hello,

I have an issue that requires assistance (maybe even at the dev team level)
I have moved my coins from bittrex to poloniex

The memo is correct, however, I don't know for whatever reasons, the deposit adress changed and I did not write "poloniexwallet" in the deposit adress but an other one...
I know one could say "You should contact the owner of the adress and hope for the best" but there is something specific to my, and I would like to discuss that privately if possible?

My issue might even be fixed by any team member here (or so I hope)

Please let me know by DM me that you have seen this message so we can further talk about it.

Thanks in advance.

Offline cory

• View Profile
i just need some simple and general guidance on a missing withdraw if you could give some free tips that would be appreciated?

Offline pipo-paj

Hopefully you can help ... recently registered a new wallet online although now when i try to log in the password says invalid even though I wrote it down and sure it's correct ! Recently had to restore my browser so not sure if this would effect it.

Thanks

Offline Leo-Rising

• View Profile
Why did my coin not arrive at/in new other wallet?  Stuck in powerledger!!??
Please advise and how do we get these things back?
Summary
Address   1G7x8uv4vRNTNBdkdV1p4HUC8o4eWvoNGY
Hash 160   a5da6878c0273d322261770961be56f213c02967
Tools   Related Tags - Unspent Outputs
Transactions
No. Transactions   3   
Total Received   0.1131833 BTC   
Final Balance   0.1104833 BTC