Author Topic: Cannot withdrawal ETH  (Read 1721 times)

Offline aquila-skyborn

Thanks for the reply. I have enough to cover the transaction fee. It's just the button does nothing on the client.

After further testing, this seems to be an issue with the PC client only. I created an web account and transferred a small amount to the web account from the client account, converted to ETH and then was able to withdraw no problem.

So this looks like a bug in the client, will it be fixed soon?

Offline markreyes123

You need to have at least 1 BTS to pay for the transaction fee,  that is how I see this platform works base on other responses in this forum. I have not tried it though. I also have ETH but not yet tried to withdraw.

Though nothing in the bitshares.org website mentioned about this.

As of now, I still have issues with this platform. I cannot sync with the API server since july 10

Offline aquila-skyborn

I'm using the Bitshares desktop client.

I'm trying to withdraw some ETH to invest in EOS, however after I've filled out the wallet address for the ether to go to and the amount and click "withdraw now" nothing happens at all. I tried this again from the open.ETH gateway, and filled in both address and amount correctly, and once I click the withdraw button, nothing happens.

Am I missing something? This is the first time I've tried to withdraw since I opened the account and it's kind of freaking me out, I wouldn't want all of my funds stuck there without the ability to withdraw.

Help please!  :'(