Author Topic: Bitshares as a platform for ICOs?  (Read 2924 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
I thought the primary vision for BTS in the early days was as a way of having "DACs" - the Dex was just one "DAC" - did this whole ship fall by the wayside (as the whole ICO craze probably should've from the start)?

Seems like folks think of BTS now as a "DEX" first, foremost, and usually ONLY. What changed?

Offline fuzzy

Someone I know is planning an ICO for his offline company. He is considering launching an erc20 token on etherium which seems to be a popular option lately. Should he consider Bitshares for his ICO? Is Bitshares suitable, ready?

You could use bts, but you should work with Ronny at openledger.  He has an entire operation for creating, marketing, and launching icos on multiple platforms. @ccedk_pro is the best way to contact him here I believe.

though i can see workng with ronny there is also a benefit to others being here.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Someone I know is planning an ICO for his offline company. He is considering launching an erc20 token on etherium which seems to be a popular option lately. Should he consider Bitshares for his ICO? Is Bitshares suitable, ready?

You could use bts, but you should work with Ronny at openledger.  He has an entire operation for creating, marketing, and launching icos on multiple platforms. @ccedk_pro is the best way to contact him here I believe.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
>>> approve bitcoiners