Author Topic: [Please Advise / Direct me to reading] Opening open ledger account confusion  (Read 1304 times)

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Openledger is just a web frontend for the BitShares chain. Any account name on BitShares is also an account on OpenLedger. If you import the private key of your BitShares account into the OpenLedger wallet you should have full control over it.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

mik4489

Hello

I have some BTS and I want to withdraw it.

- So I clicked "withdraw" on the bitshares software
- went to verify my "openledger account"
- I sent all my documents using the openledger verify form and then after sending realized that I used my bitshares name (without actually making a open ledger account in the first place / stupid mistake / I just thought openledger was integrated to bitshares)
- I then realized after sending the application that my bitshares user name was already taken on open ledger by presumably another user ( so I have actually tried to verify a user name which already exists)

Question: Is this just another user with a fluke same name? Or is that actually me?

- I have now re-sent another verification request using a new name after opening a openledger account with that name (which was not my bitshares name)

How will this affect the outcome?

Will I still be able to get my openledger account verified so I can withdraw via bitshare software?