Author Topic: *** Help *** Sold 500 HERO, did not receive any BTS  (Read 1690 times)

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Sorry folks, Bitshares is ok. I didn't understand how the number of BTS were represented in the wallet (collateral vs. balance).

But... the 69 HERO purchase was because I got called. Beware shorting! It is dangerous in thin markets.

Thank you!

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
How much collateral did you back the HERO with? It sounds like you might have been force-called.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
I wanted to support Stan's HERO project, so I borrowed 500 HERO into existence. I then sold them at 520BTS/HERO for about 260,000 BTS.

The sell order is in Block #17657423 and the fill transaction is in Block #17657508. Everything looks good.

Except I did not receive the 260,000 BTS.

Now I have zero of the HERO tokens, as they were transferred out of my account, but I owe 500 HEROs.

It gets worse:

Just now my account is telling my I bought 69 HERO at 528 BTS/HERO in Block #17662834

I did not enter this order and, if you look at the block, there is no order nor a fill for 69 HEROs by me or anyone else.

But my account balance has dropped by about 4000 BTS.

Please help me understand what has happened - I'm getting seriously concerned that I have just seen 500 HERO and 260,000 BTS vanish from my account and a trade that I did not make suddenly appear.

What the hell is going on?!