Author Topic: Openledger Withdrawal not Processed Instantly  (Read 4972 times)

Offline sano

You can actually submit a support ticket at OpenLedger DX but their programmings are so crappy that I even cannot send them any support ticket! They actually have problem listing withdrawal record in the history but again I cannot inform them, because I do not have any means to inform them. This is why I came here.  It is so frustrating and a terrible experience. They certainly lose a lot of costumers.

Offline Granger8876

I got the same issue just like yours. I dispersed my coin to two parts(0.01 btc && 0.19 btc) to withdraw. I used the exactly same format for two withdrawals. But 0.01 btc withdrawal worked but 0.19 btc withdrawal failed.

Offline MarsResident

• View Profile
Everyone read this

This is the biggest Compumatrix thread on the Internet with the most information, so I am going to put this here.

Ok, so it seems like every year Compumatrix is just Trick-Or-Treating their members for Halloween, and saying "Maybe you'll get a treat... Oops, nope, it was another Trick... But Christmas, just wait... Just a little longer" then before you know it is is October again and it is another Trick.

If you are a Compumatrix user, and want to be part of something created a by a Compumatrix user who is tired of Henry James and his bullshit (like many are, I know many, many people have left Compumatrix over the years, and there are people who told me I was stupid for thinking it was going to work this year after last year).

And I actually still trusted them. Until today. I made my own currency, and suggested to everyone that when my coin gains value, I can use my coin to raise the price of Compuceeds for everyone, and Gail was acting like I was an enemy because I made a coin.

So if anyone is looking to leave Compumatrix for something better, somethin that is actually going to work, because it has real currencies involved, not just Bitshares Assets (we will also make Bitshares assets, and Ethereum Tokens, and are looking at making our own version of the Graphene Blockchain, which is what makes Bitshares and Steemit work), then Join Temple Coin

Here is the Temple Coin ICO
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=25621.0

Temple Coin Town
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681032.0

Offline compumatrix

I've been using Openledger/Blocktrades in withdrawing and it has been perfect as it processes requests instantly. However, the latest withdrawal I made for 10 BTCs did not process even though the transfer was completed on June 26, 2017, 2:23:09 PM at BLOCK #17760662 and also reflected at http://cryptofresh.com/tx/98594d1351b398b46fe5189ef6cbc99f3311ef97

I expected the funds to be posted instantly as it always does at my nominated bitcoin address 1LoveGod8HM1JYapp9NbWkNUkB5xxAXGKf

I already contacted support (opensupport@blocktrades.us) which redirected me to contact sserge@blockchain.info or support@blockchain.info and they are "working" on it or investigating this glitch.

So I am making everyone aware that this might be a possible bug on the built-in exchange. As of this posting, they have not returned my OPEN.BTC nor was it posted at my bitcoin address. Frustrating as it has been roughly 11 hours since I made the transaction.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:13:42 am by compumatrix »