Author Topic: HERO trading disabled in BTS DEX  (Read 2865 times)

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
I have the same issue the download of a new wallet seemed to be the same version number .170215 and i could not get my account to open in it.
It should be version# 170522. Looks like the links on the website are pointing to the new versions.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I have the same issue the download of a new wallet seemed to be the same version number .170215 and i could not get my account to open in it.

Offline Thom

Thank you very much.

Do you mean: settings => wallet => create new wallet 

Is that where I should begin with and possibly all that is needed to do? In general, how often could wallet become "outdated"? It's only 3-4 months since I created my wallet.

I ran into the same exact issue. My wallet was only 2 month old. All it took to resolve the problem was to update to the latest light wallet. Get it here: https://bitshares.org/download/
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
Thanks again,

HERO:BTS and HERO:BitUSD both give me the same announcement. I'm sure i've tried correct markets.

My wife downloaded a web browser wallet (BitShares) a short while  ago. It looks a bit different compered to one I'm using. It also seems that HERO-market should be working okey on that wallet. Maybe I have to get my own wallet's software updated. However, I've never done that and I feel myself unsure... Any hints or useful links to instructions would be a big help.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
It seems that at the moment i'm not able to sell HERO at BTS DEX. There is a text "The owner of HERO has disabled trading in this market". So If I borrow HERO, I can't short it onward right away. "Settle" command seems to be working but i'm not eager to wait 24 hours until settling will be finished. I'm using light wallet (BTS Munich) - what is it that I do not understand? Thank you very much in advance! :'(

Code: [Select]
get_asset HERO
{
  "id": "1.3.1362",
  "symbol": "HERO",
   "whitelist_markets": [
      "1.3.0",
      "1.3.121",
      "1.3.1362"
    ],
}

If I read that correctly you can trade HERO only against BTS and (bit)USD. Are you sure you tried the correct market?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Thank you very much.

Is that where I should begin with and possibly all that is needed to do? In general, how often could wallet become "outdated"? It's only 3-4 months since I created my wallet.

you or the service you use needs to update wallet software...

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
Thank you very much.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
use an updated wallet. looks like whatever you're using is outdated

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
It seems that at the moment i'm not able to sell HERO at BTS DEX. There is a text "The owner of HERO has disabled trading in this market". So If I borrow HERO, I can't short it onward right away. "Settle" command seems to be working but i'm not eager to wait 24 hours until settling will be finished. I'm using light wallet (BTS Munich) - what is it that I do not understand? Thank you very much in advance! :'(