Author Topic: BitShares Hangout #28 - 2017-07-07 - OpenSource Agenda [Workers Check Here!]  (Read 1596 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline fuzzy

"Join weekly to speak with founding community members of the BitShares Enterprise Dex about history, current events in cryptocurrency, worker proposals in BitShares and earn some free WhaleShares Tokens!" ~@officialfuzzy

The Format of these Hangouts:
These hangouts will have a moderator who will go through a list of worker proposals and other useful crowdsourced voluntary information that is brought to the steemit thread where I post these hangout announcements.  Those who join these hangouts as audience members will receive random sharedrops of whaleshares tokens to upvote their own bitshares (and beyondbitcoin of course) related content.  Those who join with Worker proposals ill get a Guaranteed 20 WhaleShares (approx $60 value) just for joining with a worker proposal.  If you are a worker who is joining with piles of work you have not already been paid for, you will likely receive MANY MORE whaleshares (which can bring you literally 1000's of dollars over the course of a single month) even if your worker proposal does not get voted in!

Our hangouts will range from 45-60 minutes and the moderator will do his best to move seemlessly through topics at hand.  Do you want to get some resources or working on your passion---bitshares?  We can help you! But only if you help us... ;)

What will I get from Participating?

I'm really changing things around after a long week of thinking.  Since the tools I've needed for so long are finally becoming available and beyondbitcoin has grown to have over 3000 weekly listens on soundcloud alone (not including youtube and bitchute platforms).  WhaleShares has now opened up the opportunity for me to even pay out in steem dollars, steempower, reputation and visibility those posters who use the Steem platform  to represent the BitShares community--Ethereum is beating us currently on there!  So I want this thread to be a place where people post about issues, news, and MOST IMPORTANTLY worker proposals for the Bitshares Ecosystem. Over this past 4 years, I believe I have proven that I am willing to continue helping this community even through the hardest times. 

In short, I once wanted to build trust and prove my intentions for this project before asking what I saw many others over time receive (and take with little to no results).  But now I feel like it is a fair time to ask support from the community with whom I have bled on the field of crypto battle.  I will begin taking a bigger role if the community lets me.  But that first step requires your consideration as a proxy so these bitshares hangouts can become a place to not only show people how alive and vibrant this grassroots community effort is, but also show them that good works that are already done get rewarded in both reputation, recognition and funding. 

Please vote for browniedistro as proxy if you wish to be able to follow weekly worker proposals that join our hangout for coverage!
https://openledger.io/account/account_name_here/voting/

And if you join with a project I love but I and attendees cannot vote your project in BTS ecosystem, I will gladly reward you with some WhaleShares, where a full 100% upvote is worth nearly $400 worth of Steem so you can advocate your position outside of bitsharestalk and on our sister DAC where structural differences give me an edge in various potential ways.  So you should have NO FEAR in joining us as long as you are doing something good for the ecosystem!

How Much Time Will I Have?
Hangouts will be at least 45 minutes long, but depending on attendance and projects/topics to be covered may last up to 1 hour. Given this, we will try to stay with 4-5 core topics and will fit in others where possible.

Is any topic off Limits?
Yes. We reserve the right to learn from the newest trickster trolling steemit consistently searching for way to insert chaos into the equation and devise future strategies for negating these. Naturally if these efforts become ham-fisted attempts at shutting down free speech in honest conversations, the audience will hold us accountable.
But with that said....pretty much anything can be covered--even up to and including current events. However, I personally will only be voting up stories that touch the blockchain in some way shape or form and will be asking the community to downvote absolute Rubbish! ;)

Please Post Additions to the so we can pay you for your contributions and help you increase the BTS Community's Strength in the strongest crypto-social network in the world!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D