Author Topic: Video Production, Studio & Team... On Bitshares  (Read 2558 times)

Offline fuzzy

I look forward to hearing more from this. :)

The marketing effort didn't crumble so much as people said "yeh i'll do something" then philosophically were divided...then left. 

I started it hoping people would keep it going without me being the leader of yet another unpaid initiative but I am now in a place where that doesn't matter.  Thanks to BitShares, Steem and a little ingenuity I can pay out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in upvotes for content based around bitshares, steem, peerplays and any other graphene chains that see fit :)

Philosophically divided... it's a loss. One person says they have too much other stuff to do while another flat out says.. "we gave it a shot." Nothing got done and that is very frustrating for someone like me, who is actually doing something.

I think what I'm pushing forward with... is what you we're hoping for @fuzzy  We're not looking funding.. we're here to tell it like it is. In tomorrow morning BBH hangout, I'm coming on to introduce M.E.T.A.and we're going to give a breakdown of some projects and ideas to look out for. We have the studio, talent and content to draw attention, build hype and win followers..

Amen.  We need to get shit done.  The time for talking about it is last year.  Now that I have whaleshares, politics is alot less of a barrier.  Lets build ;)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline MrWang

The marketing effort didn't crumble so much as people said "yeh i'll do something" then philosophically were divided...then left. 

I started it hoping people would keep it going without me being the leader of yet another unpaid initiative but I am now in a place where that doesn't matter.  Thanks to BitShares, Steem and a little ingenuity I can pay out HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars in upvotes for content based around bitshares, steem, peerplays and any other graphene chains that see fit :)

Philosophically divided... it's a loss. One person says they have too much other stuff to do while another flat out says.. "we gave it a shot." Nothing got done and that is very frustrating for someone like me, who is actually doing something.

I think what I'm pushing forward with... is what you we're hoping for @fuzzy  We're not looking funding.. we're here to tell it like it is. In tomorrow morning BBH hangout, I'm coming on to introduce M.E.T.A.and we're going to give a breakdown of some projects and ideas to look out for. We have the studio, talent and content to draw attention, build hype and win followers..

Offline fuzzy

« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 02:51:48 pm by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline virtualgrowth

Great job @MrWang in getting to this point through the fruits of your hard work and never ending persistence.  Look forward to working with you on some level as may need be and lend assistance if, where, and when ever I may.  Wish you the best in your adventure with crypto and continued growth and success. ~ virtualgrowth
iWkjpAW7TLIHr0vO

Offline MrWang

Bitshares - Meet Our Team & Our Gameplan

Please check out the 3 steemit post below...
Part 1: Announcement http://steemurl.com/ePWaKO1l
Part 2: What We're Going To Do: http://steemurl.com/ZQt2F1po
Part 3: RSVP to Beyond Bitcoin: http://steemurl.com/F4XVdnAe

After all the work I put into establishing a new identity, brand and following from scratch while trying to raise the funds to continue... I have my non crypto friends in the film industry to thank for helping me accomplish at least, one of my goals

They we're so impressed with my success and even more when they realize I'm basically generating my own income with my very own ideas.. they offered me full access to a studio and even want to produce my videos for me. Not only that.. We've combined our network of artist, producers and social media enthusiast/sensations in our industry, so we can cross promote and work together to boost our social media reach. They realize what I've been working on by my self in this new era of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and social media fusion, has so much potential and if managed correctly.. can blow the competition away.

For the past 10+ years I've tried to create and establish a name for myself.. Then I discovered Steemit and found instant success. So I started looking for funding to rent a studio and purchase studio equipment to continue producing my own videos. @fuzzy discovered me on steemit and brought me to bitshares and this is where I've been ever since.. with the same goal in mind, get a studio, equipment, produce more work and generate more income...

It's A Shame
I haven't received nearly as much consideration or acknowledgment for my contributions, as I expected but it was my fault for having high expectations.. This recent marketing "attempt" that crumbled to pieces, provided a better understanding. Meanwhile, I continued to produce my own work, with my own "marketing" style with only a few helpful and much appreciated investors, very limited personal funds and outdated, overworked equipment because I believed it would pay off at some point and finally it did... But it wasn't from bitshares, steemit or anything crypto related... it's coming from the target demographic you are trying to reach, yet constantly overlook.

So I've brought them onboard with me
Some already signed up for bitshares and steemit accounts. Soon, the entire team will be signed up and ready to move forward with our own gameplan, "Build An Empire". If bitshares is going to grab anyone's attention, disrupt the crypto world and have a social media presence.. bitshares will have us to thank for it.

My observations of this community, it's actions and commitment to greatness convinced me to create my own path and lead by example. This post isn't a pitch or some vain attempt to get you to buy my WangChange token as it's unrelated.. It's more of a mission statement. This is a collaboration of talent that will work within bitshares and steemit.  We see the potential and learning how all this works together.. will not be an issue. We are filmmakers, storytellers and artist who believe this community will help us accomplish our long term goals.

If you want to help us, you are more then welcome to contribute in any way you can. We will research and learn about the DEX, bitshares and develop our content from our collective understanding. Who knows.. we might create a token and do an ICO but for now.. the plan is to take it one step at a time.

Once everyone is on board and somewhat comfortable with the DEX, bitshares and steemit.. The groundwork of an entertainment empire will begin to unfold and maybe soon enough, we will be able to kick off our shoes, layback and enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Thank you bitshares.. for influencing me to become a stronger leader and make WangChange even more valuable.

-MrWang