Author Topic: EOS Price  (Read 8854 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
First of all I doubt that the Larimers are just for the money. I believe Dan has some ideals above money and would prefer to be remembered as someone who truly changed the world rather just become another very rich person. In the end of the day I think he has already earned a lot so money should not be an issue here. He really likes his work so he will deliver.
secondly if you believe that eos will be delivered then comparing to eth, eos is ridiculously cheap now..
at least this is my opinion..i was wrong many times in the past about my predictions..

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
X% of ETH market cap is not high.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Man, these crypto "investors" are throwing millions without even thinking to every ICO, regardless if it is a plausible project or just blahblah talking. Crypto developers have no motivation to work at all, because they don't need to work to become rich.  Just collect money and retire. Larimer will be stupid if he don't do this :)

Yup. $180MM thrown at *20%* of something that's still a year out, hasn't been proven to work, and will be "inflating" by $1.8 million every 23 hours for the next year.

I'm in disbelief.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 01:31:00 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Man, these crypto "investors" are throwing millions without even thinking to every ICO, regardless if it is a plausible project or just blahblah talking. Crypto developers have no motivation to work at all, because they don't need to work to become rich.  Just collect money and retire. Larimer will be stupid if he don't do this :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:46:55 pm by yvv »

Offline CastAway33

• View Profile
I also agree it looks over-valued. If you do the Eth-to-Dollar math for the 200M tokens, that comes to around $0.62 per token. At $0.62 per token for 1B tokens, that's a market cap of $626,000,000. That puts it in the top #10 on Coinmarket Cap. http://coinmarketcap.com/ Above several other well established currencies

I love Dan Larimer and think he's brilliant, but at that price, I probably wouldn't buy if Jesus Christ himself developed the coin. We all assume it has great foundations, but as of yet, the new EOS system is not widely tested, not released, and won't be for another year. IMHO, many people seem to be on a crypto-high. Are they just dumping coins in a crazy gamble and not doing the math? Strange
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:47:15 am by CastAway33 »

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Duuude, it's method-x! What's up bro?

Been kind of MIA these past couple years but this latest crypto bubble has brought my attention back this way (a bit).  :D

Wait until a later window to buy in, after hype has died down. I too think it's massively overvalued right now.

It's like a pre-launch bubble and it will pop as soon as tokens start trading on exchanges. I'll probably scoop a few up at that point.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Duuude, it's method-x! What's up bro?

Wait until a later window to buy in, after hype has died down. I too think it's massively overvalued right now.

Offline lakerta06

Not if it delivers what it claims.

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
At the time of this post, EOS has raised 313,332 ETH ($97,785,000 USD). Is it just me or does this seem massively overvalued?