Author Topic: Etherium withdraw stucked  (Read 1860 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
My btc appeared so everything is on order  :).

However, we should not be expected to send numerous emails and complain in public forums for our deposits and withdrawals to be processed...And still not an official answer for the reasons of the delays..

Offline paliboy

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I agree with you..This is completely unprofessional and harms bitshares ecosystem since most people link open ledger with bitshares which is wrong since open ledger is just another centralized exchange.

I have a btc deposit outstanding for 3 days now.. So far 3 emails with no reply... I will give them a couple of hours to respond and if not I will open a separate thread for this..

@ccedk please get organized mate!! This is really unprofessional and hurts bitshares.. You can't post all the time about obits and Icoo and provide this kind of service..

Offline bench

After one day the ETH arrived. But why took it so long? Don`t answer any questions or saying anything about the timeframe is not very professional.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline bench

I am not the first one who have problems with openledger. Why is this still implemented in bitshares?
What service should I use to transfer the ETH?

Offline bench

Hallo I just sent 3 hours ago 1,05 ETH to my kraken wallet  but when I check my status it is zero.

What happend and how long does it take?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:30:08 pm by bench »