Author Topic: Newbie needing help moving btc to btsx  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Lana

• View Profile
Thank you so much.  I'll try to contact the phone app people.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Oh dear. So that transaction of about 0.664 BTC is the one you sent? I don't know how the app created that from "Lana," but it's possible that your funds are lost. They are certainly not recoverable by anybody at OpenLedger or Bitshares. The only thing I can think is that maybe you could have some success by talking to the support people for your phone app.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Lana

• View Profile
I think this explanation might be better:

I used my cell phone app called Blockchain to send BTC in my wallet to  lana (lana is my account for Bitshares .160813)
If I go to blockchain.info and enter 1KLzK37GNkQQPR2NzdBtRkZY2GksddwnqV into the search, I can see my transaction.

Is there a way to get my BTC  into my account lana in Bitshares.160813?

Thank you for your help

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
I don't think you've quite given us enough information to help you. What BTC wallet are you using? Did it give you a transaction ID (trxid)?

That long string of numbers and letters you sent doesn't look like anything I recognize; it's much too long to be a BTC address and it's not a trxid according to blockchain.info. What do you mean "the transaction went to" that object?

Also it worries me just slightly that you're saying "BTSX". It's been a long long time since we used the "X" as part of it. What BTS wallet are you using?
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Lana

• View Profile
My btsx wallet account is lana .  I sent my btc directly from my btc wallet to lana  .  Of course since I did not properly use the deposit feature on btsx, my btc is not showing up. 

Can anyone tell me how to retrieve my btc that I sent to lana and correctly resend to my btsx account lana
the transaction went to:
144jzAfevsrXYUTicqLACytWrAohdD1wsF16aKgQtieDAMLGNtgmqg2qbLcbFizuCGp1BTqYNC5hseVmhQetpAtjnuaC4Y7t8HBQ8