Author Topic: July 2017 Update  (Read 9018 times)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
When I copy/paste the AGS donation address private key into the Muse web wallet nothing happens. The only option is to click the green "Cancel" button. What am I missing?

What wallet did you use for donation? I have the same problem with Multibit wallet.

Offline oldman

• View Profile
When I copy/paste the AGS donation address private key into the Muse web wallet nothing happens. The only option is to click the green "Cancel" button. What am I missing?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
no need to move from your light wallet to the webwallet...

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
I tried importing my muse_default.bin  into web wallet and get "invalid  wallet format" error . I have all my muse in the muse  light wallet. Can I leave it there and import to new blockchain later?

Nevermind, I was importing in wrong place. All Muse moved to web wallet now :-)

What were you doing wrong?   I am trying to import the muse.bin file I backed up a long time ago and I am getting the same error.   

Edit:  Nevermind I figured it out.  For anyone else have the issue if you have the bin file do the "Restore Backup" option instead of "import keys".
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 01:10:19 pm by mfajma »

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
How do I access and existing account in the new web wallet.   I imported my keys a long time ago and I can see my balance on the MUSE blockchain when I go to "Explore->Accounts" and search my account name.    I had the very first Muse Wallet for Windows installed, can I import the wallet file from that?   If so where is that located, I can't seem to find it.

Or do I need to import something else?

Thanks!

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
I tried importing my muse_default.bin  into web wallet and get "invalid  wallet format" error . I have all my muse in the muse  light wallet. Can I leave it there and import to new blockchain later?

cool +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:57:15 am by doyoubit »

MessyCoin

1. That's the correct file type. You should try to import it in web wallet and you will see your balances pop up. If they do, great. That's the correct wallet, keep it for the new chain.

2. No

3. It works on my side. I did get the screen as you yesterday but after clicking retry, it worked no problem. Try it a few times and let us know.

I was able to get in this try. All looks good, thanks!

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
1. That's the correct file type. You should try to import it in web wallet and you will see your balances pop up. If they do, great. That's the correct wallet, keep it for the new chain.

2. No

3. It works on my side. I did get the screen as you yesterday but after clicking retry, it worked no problem. Try it a few times and let us know.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

MessyCoin

Thanks for the notice. I have a few questions.

1. I have a file named "MUSEdefault.bin". Does this seem to indicate that I already went through the claim process "back in the day"?

2. Is there a block explorer anywhere?

3. Is the wallet at https://wallet.muse.help working? I am currently getting stuck on the screen "connection status:not connected" with the button "Retry".

Thanks again.

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:48:36 am by Musewhale »

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
wallet.muse.help
The security of the web wallet is not affected by HTTP,  because the signature of the private key is done on the local computer
However, HTTPS is applying for it and will be available next week +5% +5% +5%

Offline cob

• View Profile
The BTC keys that are taken into consideration as far as I know are the pre-sale ones. So AGS and PTS should claim their MUSE now, using the GUI provided in the post (you can wait for the https to be set up though!)

FYI link had expired to join slack. here's the new one: https://join.slack.com/musecommunity/shared_invite/MjEwMzM2Mzg4MjYyLTE0OTk0NDM3MjAtZDM4MTI2MjY1ZQ
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline kingslanding

• View Profile
It says on the steemit post:

"To those that participated in the pre-sale of NOTEs and have never claimed anything, you can wait and import your Bitcoin private keys directly into the upcoming Muse (the new Blockchain’s) interface."

Does this include those who have bitcoin private keys used to purchase AGS and thus part of the NOTE sharedrop?  If not, then I assume we have to claim them using the linked muse wallet/client?
BTS username/address:   kingslanding9999

Offline cob

• View Profile
Hi everyone.

Take a look at this: https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/muse-project-status-update-action-soon-required
and read through the comments as well.

See if you are able to claim your stake of MUSE before the new chain launches.
(Snapshot date not announced yet)

Here's the slack invite link to those interested.

https://join.slack.com/musecommunity/shared_invite/MjEwMzM2Mzg4MjYyLTE0OTk0NDM3MjAtZDM4MTI2MjY1ZQ
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 04:13:48 pm by cob »