Author Topic: [worker proposal] 201707-bsip18: Worker has been created as "1.14.56"  (Read 11126 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
bsips are only one thing to work on .. it just happend that the first worker is for a particular bsip ..

but this thread is about this one specific BSIP, isn't it? My questions are only about BSIP 18
Oh .. peter is implementing it .. once done chainsquad will take care for auditing and code quality .. as well as managing the worker through an escrow .. soon, two more people will be involved in escrow

Does that answer your question?

yes, thank you

Offline startail

This will be a great worker for the community.
Voted for this.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bsips are only one thing to work on .. it just happend that the first worker is for a particular bsip ..

but this thread is about this one specific BSIP, isn't it? My questions are only about BSIP 18
Oh .. peter is implementing it .. once done chainsquad will take care for auditing and code quality .. as well as managing the worker through an escrow .. soon, two more people will be involved in escrow

Does that answer your question?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
Awesome!! This has been a long time coming, and was (in my eyes) really a pain point and a weakness of the BTS blockchain. Glad to see this is finally getting fixed, and glad to see that pc is on it!  +5%
technically, @pc is a contractor on the bitshares foundation ... that's not to say he could and should become a board member too, but i don't want to mix up to many things at the same time ..

how many ~hours and people are we talking about?
Currently, we are three -  the foundation is running for almost a year or so .. but we want to extend the team and board ..
This is probably going to happen over August ..

so 3 are working full time on the bsip?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Awesome!! This has been a long time coming, and was (in my eyes) really a pain point and a weakness of the BTS blockchain. Glad to see this is finally getting fixed, and glad to see that pc is on it!  +5%
technically, @pc is a contractor on the bitshares foundation ... that's not to say he could and should become a board member too, but i don't want to mix up to many things at the same time ..

Currently, we are three -  the foundation is running for almost a year or so .. but we want to extend the team and board ..
This is probably going to happen over August ..

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!

Offline wackou

Please vote for witness wackou! More info at http://digitalgaia.io

Offline robrigo

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Hello community,

it is our pleasure to let everyone know that ChainSquad has now created
the worker 201707-bsip18 for Peter Conrad.

This worker is endorsed and supported by the BitShares Blockchain Foundation!

All the details can be found on this constantly updated page:

http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2017-07-peter-conrad

Please consider voting for it!

Steem discussion: http://steem.link/yJByx
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 11:52:00 am by xeroc »