Author Topic: How much did BitShares raise by ICO?  (Read 3784 times)

Offline moinyoin

like bts/steem, most projects in crypto do not rely on ICO. it's a newer trend that's extremely centralized.

Offline tonighthardy

• View Profile
This might be helpful for you. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,1631.0.html let me know if you have any more question

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline eng

• View Profile
Thanks I understand. BitShares has a long life and many projects on it.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I googled by words like "bitshares ico raised", but I can only find BitSharesMunich raised $657,000, OpenLedger raised $1.6 million and so on.
How much did BitShares raised by selling BTS?

BitShares sold no BTS.  They were 100% sharedropped on people who mined PTS and donated to AGS.  About $6M was donated.  Then BTC took another long, slow crash.  Actual funds left to produce BitShares is $2-3M... depend on how you count that year of dev sweat equity.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Chuckone

• View Profile
Here you go:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,1631.0.html

Edit: As for the average value of PTS during the period of the donation I don't remember, it's been a while! But I'm pretty sure several people here can help.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 01:43:45 pm by Chuckone »

Offline eng

• View Profile
I googled by words like "bitshares ico raised", but I can only find BitSharesMunich raised $657,000, OpenLedger raised $1.6 million and so on.
How much did BitShares raised by selling BTS?