Author Topic: What happens to donations from non-personal wallets?  (Read 2167 times)

sumantso

Why would you go ahead with donation without reading up properly?

Anyways, I guess for the info page you should write up in big right at the top that you should hold the private key.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
With the upcoming conference and extra media coverage, AGS donations will likely draw new crowds. But what would happen if someone were to donate from let's say his bitstamp account?

You could still try to persuade bitstamp to give them to you.

Offline bytemaster

With the upcoming conference and extra media coverage, AGS donations will likely draw new crowds. But what would happen if someone were to donate from let's say his bitstamp account?

Not giving a refund might end up in bad "vibes".

If a refund were to be given, this would mean that the donations have to be recalculated. But since the AGS parsers only count incoming transactions, it wouldn't count the refund.

Refunds are not possible.  Clarity is our best bet.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline graffenwalder

Not giving a refund might end up in bad "vibes".

If a refund were to be given, this would mean that the donations have to be recalculated. But since the AGS parsers only count incoming transactions, it wouldn't count the refund.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:45:47 pm by Graffenwalder »