Author Topic: hi all! I am new here. How can I get my first BTS?  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Milena

• View Profile
I found an excellent article on bitcoins. I think this can help you: BitcoinBestBuy.  I learned a lot for myself. It seems to me that everything described in general that can be described

Offline demo

• View Profile
As a newcomer becoming a worker will take significant time and effort.  You need to build trust in your capabilities before people are likely to approve you as a developer.

If you have cryptocurrency already, you can move onto BitShares through a bridge.  Otherwise, you could purchase some on a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, or you could earn cryptocurrency directly on the Steem social network (steemit.com).  If you're new to cryptocurrency in general and don't want to buy anything yet, I'd recommend starting with Steem.

I am a newcomer here, but I know about cryptos.
I also know steem, but as long as I am not a native english speaker, I have no chances there.
I would like to become a worker in bitshares, but I have a 32bit machine and there is not a bitshares built for 32bit architecture.

So what can I do? How can I join bitshares?

i think you may be confusing the role of the worker. In Bitshares we elect workers who first submit a proposal. Its a very trusted job and is usually held by someone who has been been around a long time and can be trusted to help keep the network running smoothly.

Buy some BTS and participate in the forum or steem imo.

thx.

I am unable to submit a proposal, because I cannot install bitshares in my linux, because my linux is 32 bit.

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
As a newcomer becoming a worker will take significant time and effort.  You need to build trust in your capabilities before people are likely to approve you as a developer.

If you have cryptocurrency already, you can move onto BitShares through a bridge.  Otherwise, you could purchase some on a centralized cryptocurrency exchange, or you could earn cryptocurrency directly on the Steem social network (steemit.com).  If you're new to cryptocurrency in general and don't want to buy anything yet, I'd recommend starting with Steem.

I also know steem, but as long as I am not a native english speaker, I have no chances there.
I would like to become a worker in bitshares, but I have a 32bit machine and there is not a bitshares built for 32bit architecture.

i think you may be confusing the role of the worker. In Bitshares we elect workers who first submit a proposal. Its a very trusted job and is usually held by someone who has been been around a long time and can be trusted to help keep the network running smoothly.

Buy some BTS and participate in the forum or steem imo.

thx.

Offline demo

• View Profile

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile

Offline demo

• View Profile
Hi to all of you!
I am new here. How can I get my first BTS?

Shall I become a worker?
Do you have some sort of dividend for the newcomers?

thanks for your answer.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:35:11 am by demo »