Author Topic: BCH or BCC in dex?  (Read 2027 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
We do not currently have Bitcoin Cash supported within the BTS DEX. You should contact a gateway service such as openledger to include this token.
You're fucking joking right? Can't add a smartcoin to the dex until there is a gateway? da fuq? Does openledger control the bts code? Since when dou we need the actual physical tokens to be able to trade in the dex? Is this legit or was it a dumb response, because there is a similar reply in tech support too?

*BTS is the fucking gateway to the dex!!!! Am i missing something????

You can certainly make an MPA for bitcoin cash, I thought you were asking for an open.bch to deposit your BCH onto the BTS DEX using an EBA UIA.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
you can add bcash as MPA, sure. no one can stop you

Offline Bitshiz

• View Profile
We do not currently have Bitcoin Cash supported within the BTS DEX. You should contact a gateway service such as openledger to include this token.
You're fucking joking right? Can't add a smartcoin to the dex until there is a gateway? da fuq? Does openledger control the bts code? Since when dou we need the actual physical tokens to be able to trade in the dex? Is this legit or was it a dumb response, because there is a similar reply in tech support too?

*BTS is the fucking gateway to the dex!!!! Am i missing something????
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 10:45:32 pm by Bitshiz »

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline Bitshiz

• View Profile
Do we have Bitcoin cash in the dex yet? I'd like to trade it on a non-centralized exchange.