Other > Muse/SoundDAC

Muse account not working

(1/3) > >>

larsonreever:
 it seems OpenLedger are now up and running with the new Muse. until I'll be able try this out. Will get back to it then.

wdfh:
No I don't have it written down.
I have my password and can unlock my account, so didn't think it was an issue.

I don't understand why the key icon is not clickable? The irony is it seems I have lost my tokens by following Cob's advice and moving them off the Openledger exchange, where as if I had left them there they would still be in my possession.

arpepa:
WDFH: Do you have a copy (written down somewhere) of the keys of your old wallet? I hope you do because you don't need to copy/paste keys from the old wallet. Just write keys correctly  in your new wallet when claiming...

I wish you will succeed too!

wdfh:

--- Quote from: arpepa on September 10, 2017, 06:01:20 pm ---Thank you so much oco101 and Cob! The claim was succesful and new wallet performs perfectly. I should have noticed this "how-to-install-new-muse-wallet-for-dummies"  :o manual by myself...  ::)

--- End quote ---

For me the only thing clickable on the permissions page is the 'remove' button, which I have not clicked obviously.

Surely this is not a platform issue? I am using Chrome browser on a Chromebook?

arpepa:
Thank you so much oco101 and Cob! The claim was succesful and new wallet performs perfectly. I should have noticed this "how-to-install-new-muse-wallet-for-dummies"  :o manual by myself...  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version