Other > Muse/SoundDAC

BEWARE what advice you take on this forum

(1/2) > >>

Musewhale:

--- Quote from: ubits on October 15, 2017, 06:02:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: bitshares101 on October 03, 2017, 03:28:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: wdfh on October 02, 2017, 06:52:12 pm ---This has been resolved. No further issues and Muse is a solid platform.

--- End quote ---

So how did you get it resolved? I'm in the same boat you were in but don't see that anything has changed.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would to know the resolution to the problem as well because my account shows the same error

--- End quote ---

I also want to know how you got your tokens back later

ubits:

--- Quote from: bitshares101 on October 03, 2017, 03:28:19 pm ---
--- Quote from: wdfh on October 02, 2017, 06:52:12 pm ---This has been resolved. No further issues and Muse is a solid platform.

--- End quote ---

So how did you get it resolved? I'm in the same boat you were in but don't see that anything has changed.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would to know the resolution to the problem as well because my account shows the same error

bitshares101:

--- End quote ---

wdfh:
This has been resolved. No further issues and Muse is a solid platform.

wdfh:
So who do we contact?

Obviously I am not the only one this has affected and it seems like that wallet and this forum have been pretty much ditched for the new wallet and steemit, respectively. This is very disappointing,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version