Author Topic: Why BitShares is being delisted from Bittrex?  (Read 24680 times)

Offline CryptoNo0b

• View Profile

I am not so sure about this, when Bittrex say they going to delete then they will delete the coin.
 If there was a technical issue, then they had communicate with the dev about the issue, before listen this delete message.
 Me personally are not having a positive feeling, but as i say thats my feeling.

Good luck all, but be careful because we can drop hard and lose allot of money.

You're right. BTW; it's now confirmed that BitShare market will be deleted on the 13th of Oct, 2017
Just saw BitShare's tweet confirming this, if anyone's interested, here's the link to tweet.
https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/915256354499125248

Offline bertflup

• View Profile

I am not so sure about this, when Bittrex say they going to delete then they will delete the coin.
 If there was a technical issue, then they had communicate with the dev about the issue, before listen this delete message.
 Me personally are not having a positive feeling, but as i say thats my feeling.

Good luck all, but be careful because we can drop hard and lose allot of money.

Offline CryptoNo0b

• View Profile
i got this from my whatsapp group:

Hold your BTS, never sell at loss

Hmm, I hope it's true  :-\

Offline suandi1986

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Suandi
i got this from my whatsapp group:

Hold your BTS, never sell at loss
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:20:54 am by suandi1986 »

Offline CryptoNo0b

• View Profile

Just found out that Bittrex will delete BTS market on 13th, Oct 2017
As we can see, price has reacted badly in sight of this news  :-X

I'm wondering if anyone has information about why it's being taken off of Bittrex?