Author Topic: Deposit still not arrived after more than 24H  (Read 3109 times)

Offline cryptkoin

Was this case ever resolved?
Did OP get his ETH?

I'm now in the same boat. Service Ticket #1360
Suffering with major anxiety here. Praying I don't have to wait days.

:) :) :) ••• UPDATE •••  :) :) :)
Issue has been resolved by OpenLedger tech support! I'm happy to have the funds in my ETH wallet now. WHEW! What a weight off my shoulders. I did ask if there's anything I could do to avoid this happening again in the future. Their response was that there was no mistake on my part. That if it happens again I should just submit another Support Ticket just like this one.  ???
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 07:29:41 pm by cryptkoin »

Offline ccedk_pro

• OpenLedger. Blockchain powered. People driven.
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
can you give me the number of your ticket?
is it still unresolved?

Well after 2 days of waiting, I got the following message:
sorry for so long waiting. Your request is sent to technical department and will be soon investigated. We will try to do this as soon as possible. When your issue will be resolved, you will receive notification by email.

That was 2 days ago, so after 4 days, still no news about the 5.4 ETH I sent using their service. I found very upsetting to have such a poor support whereas significant amount of money. I was very excited using Bitshares as a technology and am now wondering what I have done here .. Is it only me or this should be expected ?
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline goberman

Well after 2 days of waiting, I got the following message:
sorry for so long waiting. Your request is sent to technical department and will be soon investigated. We will try to do this as soon as possible. When your issue will be resolved, you will receive notification by email.

That was 2 days ago, so after 4 days, still no news about the 5.4 ETH I sent using their service. I found very upsetting to have such a poor support whereas significant amount of money. I was very excited using Bitshares as a technology and am now wondering what I have done here .. Is it only me or this should be expected ?

Offline goberman

Hello I used the Gateway transfer to receive ETH from Coinbase yesterday. How long is it supposed to take ? This was my first transaction.
Coins have left my Coinbase account quickly but never arrived on my account.
I have a ticket on Openledger which is 706 , can you have a look please, I am starting to be worried.