Author Topic: Local skype meeting Norway.  (Read 3130 times)

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
I still have the same issue so couldn't really show it in the conference. :C
Added a new post in the bug thread so i will just wait for someone to get back to me there :)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Hi anhar,

wow, cool to see its in progress! And sry for not answering on skpye. Yes i got keyhotee founder ID working, i guess :)!
Thumps up for your effort.

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Yes it has voice over ip :)

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
teamviewer is good to share the screen, but how about voice? Does it support?
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
No pictures as this was an local e-meeting. Was planning to use skype but they had a limit on 10 persons so had to use teamviewer. Was great since i could show off the wallet and show them how easy it was.

Will take pictures next meeting which is planned to be a physical meetup.

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
wow, great job. I sent you 10 PTS from the forum donation to cover partial of your cost.

Is there any pictures of the meeting? We have a meetup board, pictures will be great.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?board=34.0
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Meeting went great.
We were 22 people attending and we talked for about 2 hours this session.

We got alittle off topic but the main points were:

*Keyhotee, how important it is to own your identity online and the risks of having personal information laying around on several sentralised servers.
*Bitshares X, Why such a system is better than banks.
*Bitshares, we went over why Bitshares are better than Bitcoin and other alternative coins.
*How we are watched today in Norway by the government and what means they use to keep controll over money flow.
*A lot of talk regarding the banks unsatisfied greed.
*How Cryptovaluta can change the world and make it much easier for people without banks nearby.

Overall i think it went great, people asked questions and i responded the best i could.
Will have another meet-up soon as people found it very interesting.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Going to create a Skype meeting for those interested near the region where I live. Already got some great feedback and questions on a Norwegian forum and on facebook so I thought I would take it one step further with an E-conference in Norwegian.

So far I've made a plan talking about Keyhotee and protoshares as a start.
Under this I will try to explain how Keyhotee work and why it's needed. Also going to talk about protoshares, dividends and how to mine.

Anything else you feel I should add for the first séance?

Sincerely

Andhar

Those two topics certainly will take you down the road to everything else.  Invictus.io attempts to organized all the key threads you might want to follow over time.

Somewhere early on you should discuss the difference between crypto-currencies and crypto-equities as we do at http://invictus.io/bitshares.php.

Once people understand that the universe of crypto-equities dwarfs the world of alt-coins, they are in a position to appreciate the true significance of PTS.

Another good way to start out with some audiences is to discuss the opportunity as the intersection of two huge mega-trends:
  • Growing public awareness that their privacy is under assault by Big Brother, Big Business, and Big Crime.
  • The emergence of Bitcoin's decentralized consensus, cryptographic communication, and transparent public ledger technologies.
Our industry sits at that intersection where one mega-trend becomes the antidote for the other.

Those crossing wind-streams promise to stir up a whirlwind of opportunity.  Harnessing all that energy without getting torn to shreds is the challenge.   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
Going to create a Skype meeting for those interested near the region where I live. Already got some great feedback and questions on a Norwegian forum and on facebook so I thought I would take it one step further with an E-conference in Norwegian.

So far I've made a plan talking about Keyhotee and protoshares as a start.
Under this I will try to explain how Keyhotee work and why it's needed. Also going to talk about protoshares, dividends and how to mine.

Anything else you feel I should add for the first séance?

Sincerely

Andhar