Main > Stakeholder Proposals

BBF Asking to be Elected as Approved Spokesperson

(1/9) > >>

sschiessl:

--- Quote from: R on March 30, 2020, 12:28:20 am ---Can the elected spokesperson please mitigate the bitasset situation? Perhaps it's time to remove the 'bit' prefix to avoid users getting scammed?

--- End quote ---

There is no elected spokesperson anymore.

R:
Can the elected spokesperson please mitigate the bitasset situation? Perhaps it's time to remove the 'bit' prefix to avoid users getting scammed?

Thul3:

--- Quote ---1) Domain - given by original owner, never asked for it. Why nobody else picked it 2017 ? Ended up in non-profit as a request of community. Maybe community would be happier if I gave it back to CNX ?

--- End quote ---

1.Domain was given to you by "Stan"  .If i remember correctly bbf said themself that it was transfered in a wrong way which should never happen

--- Quote ---2) your idea was for me to take on core worker. I was the only one willing to spend months on actually assembling core work, not just ask for money like other offers did without even idea what to do. I hold no core team, I manage core team for 35$/h which is nearly 5x less than previous manager
--- End quote ---

Correct that was in december with the argumentation of urgent need to develop important features like defi .
it was also the solution for your $3k need.

3) you as someone who was publicly destroying BBF in all groups this is a twist. We are attorney and a legal representative for the blockchain/community not the legal. Best part, i'm not even on the worker. Unless holders and move doesn't come to agreement what will be done that worker holds only legal liability for this ecosystem without taking single BTS. Small thanks would be nice if not vote

I and many other accused BBF of bad work and vote selling by adding their escrow.Still if i would have to decide about their and your legal worker i would chose theirs as even their escrow service was shitty their legal was always neutral even i hated their indirect threat of delisting.
Best option for me would be xanoxt because he has no relation to any bigger proxy.

--- Quote ---4) once you, alt and cn-vote demonstrated very wrong centralization event of refund400k, I did what I had to protect the brand. You as holder had  BBF as legal representative 2.5 years to do so, and any of you holders individually for circa now 7 years. It's my fault you haven't paid 1200 euros or just made the order but I did ?

--- End quote ---

You had to protcect the brand ?I mean seriously its just a plan to gain more power on bitshares to make you indispensable.
I mean everyone disagreeing with your threats even i don't understand what they are worried about since you own nothing just an EU brand on a name and nothing more.BTS holders can always rebrand .You did it for your own personal benefit only to be indispensable.
I mean core members are even talking to pay some "fee" so you sit calm.

It's not a healthy situation and giving big power to such a person who is many times attacking people threating to sueing them for their voting decissions is not something i support.
Your demand about all social media accounts to get approved by you already showed how uncontrolled your actions are.
Did you had any authority to demand all social media accounts to get approved by you ?

--- Quote ---And for ignorance on BBFs worker and position around the blockchain, why just not reach them out directly but just stiring publicly fire ?
--- End quote ---

I did spoke to them.Their answer get the worker active and we will see.

--- Quote ---And to be clear - even cn-vote group came to reason and all they needed was someone willing really to break language barrier, while you in the meantime drifted away from it, without any concrete reason apart from trademark initiative that made you turn 180 degrees. You have some handles there ? What's up for real ? 

--- End quote ---

Oh you mean the new cn-vote leadership who is doing inside deals with beos ?
With BEOS from which owner you got the domain.
And which core worker you execute without even thinking if its at current situation really needed.
Didn't i asked you as first on december and pushed defi and other important features for bitshares ?
Even asked why its taking so long not knowing what happened to you and told you to take your time and during that time
you present a completly new core worker based on the nonsense of a group who tries to dictate everything with their garbage.

They just have 270 million votes.
How come they dictate everything what is on core proposal ?

Digital Lucifer:
And most important part that you missed... Escrow.

Ask BBF who negotiated the terms and asked them to be escrow for all these upcoming workers and based on what.

Also, while you're there, ask them is Move centralized owner of brand or we (as we always did), agreed to collaboration and decentralization where

Move Institute is owner of trademark on word
BBF handling ownership of trademark on logo.

You might reconsider your actions, it's still not late for you to stop being so wrong, so we can actually together make BitShares better instead of whatever is your intent atm.

Chee®s

Digital Lucifer:
1) Domain - given by original owner, never asked for it. Why nobody else picked it 2017 ? Ended up in non-profit as a request of community. Maybe community would be happier if I gave it back to CNX ?

2) your idea was for me to take on core worker. I was the only one willing to spend months on actually assembling core work, not just ask for money like other offers did without even idea what to do. I hold no core team, I manage core team for 35$/h which is nearly 5x less than previous manager

3) you as someone who was publicly destroying BBF in all groups this is a twist. We are attorney and a legal representative for the blockchain/community not the legal. Best part, i'm not even on the worker. Unless holders and move doesn't come to agreement what will be done that worker holds only legal liability for this ecosystem without taking single BTS. Small thanks would be nice if not vote

4) once you, alt and cn-vote demonstrated very wrong centralization event of refund400k, I did what I had to protect the brand. You as holder had  BBF as legal representative 2.5 years to do so, and any of you holders individually for circa now 7 years. It's my fault you haven't paid 1200 euros or just made the order but I did ?

Worried what might happen ? Worry not. BitShares can only be better not worse. Did no damage to it in 3 years and will not change in a lifetime. I will protect it from any damage though, without ask, blink or consensus (e.g. trademark)

And for ignorance on BBFs worker and position around the blockchain, why just not reach them out directly but just stiring publicly fire ?

And to be clear - even cn-vote group came to reason and all they needed was someone willing really to break language barrier, while you in the meantime drifted away from it, without any concrete reason apart from trademark initiative that made you turn 180 degrees. You have some handles there ? What's up for real ? 

Chee®s

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version