Author Topic: BBF Asking to be Elected as Approved Spokesperson  (Read 5379 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• Global Moderator
  • 13 years of being Slackware abUser
    • View Profile
    • BitShares 3.0
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
Re: BBF Asking to be Elected as Approved Spokesperson
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 05:04:16 pm »
Sufficient time has passed for the collection of feedback. Both workers are now put on-chain, see here for a summary.

Please consider both proposals for your next voting update:

Dear BBF,

On behalf of non-profit Zavod Premik (Move Institute) and followed with quoted part of presented workers:

"All existing legal agreements must be considered void if the BitShares Blockchain Foundation is no longer the legal representative for the BitShares Blockchain, with all consequences that come with it (effective date 31st January 2020)."

we came here to offer 3 possible options/scenarios and discuss them a bit in front of holders.

Option 1)
Consider 7 days extension on the quoted statement above while I personally reach out to the holders and get confirmation that they are not supporting your worker. This may result in worker being approved, considering that workers never had proper forum thread, usual lobbying and politics that holders are expecting from workers. Anyway, I do understand the sentiment considering state of entire ecosystem in previous 6 months.

Option 2)
Move Institute would be willing to create alternative workers if `Option 1)` ends with negative response. We would be requesting costs for BBF services to transfer all agreements and handover all legal documentation to us (in case the holders decide to support `Option 2` so we can plan budget accordingly)

There is no Option 3 right now - so please let's do this in a reasonable way, because the BitShares blockchain relies on us in many ways including our main BTS core token listings, agreements and legal letters done in the past through BBF.

Notice for BBF:
Option 1) and request for extension comes as late, but an official request from Move Institute. Email will follow over the weekend.

Notice for holders/proxies:
Move Institute would be offering worker that has far more complexity and would involve additional worker for legal funds/budget. Multi-sig between Committee and Move Institute for those funds would be a must in order to make possible any potential proceedings, listings or legal needs on the yearly basis.

Personal statement:
I have a lot on my plate and to be clear I didn't had much time to follow up on forums or to run around following up entire politics (not even update my votes ). I personally support this worker because the price and the terms for being legal representative are very feasible and communication is already established between parties involved in agreements.

Regards.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 07:28:21 pm by Digital Lucifer »
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute - RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia, SI.

Offline Ammar Yousef (ioBanker)

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2020, 10:26:03 am »
Sufficient time has passed for the collection of feedback. Both workers are now put on-chain, see here for a summary.

Please consider both proposals for your next voting update:

I agree with Digital Lucifer's statement, price and the terms for these workers make sense and changing legal representative is a very complex task, would be better to continue with the same legal representative.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!
Committee account: iobanker-core
Ammar Yousef - CEO @ ioBanker OÜ

Offline Xanoxt

• Committee member
  • Team RuDEX
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: xnxt
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 12:58:44 pm »
I am working on an alternative legal representative proposal, with options for follow up spokesperson/bizdev proposal(s) that will be structured in a much more flexible way.

Hope to get it up for discussion on this board today, and will be submitting it into the worker system by the end of this week. Stay tuned!