Author Topic: MUSE blockchain still alive?  (Read 9383 times)

Offline zongguan

• View Profile
BTS : pk
Soundac witness : shanghai
www.soundac.io   www.peertracks.com

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Can anyone help me restore my bitshares stake into Muse? I've tried all possible combinations of getting a active muse account:

I downloaded Muse to Ubuntu Linux. Runs fine. I added the API: ws://128.199.143.47:2018 per Musewhale's guidance. This however does not update the blockchain and I need the blockchain updated to create an account.

I tried from the top of this forum to add the seed nodes at: http://seeds.quisquis.de/muse.html however I can't follow the directions to add the statement to config.ini (because no config.ini file exists for muse on Ubuntu Linux). I've also tried adding each indvidual node in the API but that doesn't work either (not sure that is correct).

I've tried openledger.io . I created a new account. I went to settings and changed the API to the one stated above. That however doesn't work either and when I bring in my .bin file to claim my stake there is no 'claim balances' button.

What can I do guys? i'm worried about this snapshot coming and have nothing in my wallet :(

Join the Slack channel for support:

https://join.slack.com/t/musecommunity/shared_invite/MjIwMDM5OTY3OTg3LTE1MDE1MjcxODQtYjMzNzAwODMxYQ

Also Fluxer555 offers a service. You can pm him.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline locustin

• View Profile
Can anyone help me restore my bitshares stake into Muse? I've tried all possible combinations of getting a active muse account:

I downloaded Muse to Ubuntu Linux. Runs fine. I added the API: ws://128.199.143.47:2018 per Musewhale's guidance. This however does not update the blockchain and I need the blockchain updated to create an account.

I tried from the top of this forum to add the seed nodes at: http://seeds.quisquis.de/muse.html however I can't follow the directions to add the statement to config.ini (because no config.ini file exists for muse on Ubuntu Linux). I've also tried adding each indvidual node in the API but that doesn't work either (not sure that is correct).

I've tried openledger.io . I created a new account. I went to settings and changed the API to the one stated above. That however doesn't work either and when I bring in my .bin file to claim my stake there is no 'claim balances' button.

What can I do guys? i'm worried about this snapshot coming and have nothing in my wallet :(

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Do you have any idea when this snapshot will be taken and how much time there is left to transfer MUSE from BTSDEX to Muse wallet? Thank you.

backup asap

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
Do you have any idea when this snapshot will be taken and how much time there is left to transfer MUSE from BTSDEX to Muse wallet? Thank you.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
I transferred mine to Bitshares DEX so I don't bother to look for Muse wallet updates.

there will be a snapshot, and you have to hold MUSE in your MUSE wallet...

Offline joele

• View Profile
I transferred mine to Bitshares DEX so I don't bother to look for Muse wallet updates.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline joereform

I opened up my MUSE wallet after months of not using it. After 3 days, the blockchain is still out of sync. At the bottom right of the UI version of the wallet, it reads, "Head block #16294147" and hasn't changed at all since I reopened it.

Are there any witnesses still maintaining the blockchain at this point?