Author Topic: Buy orders not filled despite price falling below + candlestick question  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Sammy Noden

• View Profile

Offline Sammy Noden

• View Profile
Ok, thanks for the explanation. What about the price action though? When I look at the charts, how can I know what price action is real and what is not real? This is really important for trading . .

Offline lakerta06

The low you see is actually correct but only for very small residual (i.e. 0.0001 bitusd) transactions. It happens  when some transaction is filled but a residual amount remains unfilled.It gets to be filled later.
  Blockchain operates on integers. When the amount is so small, that kind of rounding problems occur. 

Offline Sammy Noden

• View Profile
I have a few questions about the DEX:

1. Here's the price action for the hourly chart in The BTS/bitUSD market, at 1am this morning (+7 hours UTC):

Date: 2017-10-27 01:00 O: 0.0524 H: 0.0530 L: 0.0379 C: 0.0530 Vol: 9203.32273.

The low is 0.0379 BTS, but I have open buy orders above this amount which were not filled. What happened here?

2. When I click the Market Trades tab to investigate further, I can only see trades for the last three hours. How can I see earlier trades to check why my orders were not filled?

3. Not related to the two points above, some of the candlesticks in this chart have a real body with a yellow outline. What does this mean?

Appreciate any help. Thanks.