Author Topic: [worker]BTS交易所联合营销[BTS Joint Marketing Campaign of Exchanges]  (Read 8199 times)

Offline konelectric

If you have your BTS on an exchange, the exchange has your vote.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline k4

• View Profile
  • BitShares: k4r4
Hello all,

I'm very new to BTS community and it's system. I think I may be called as a day trader.

Just bought some BTS from an exchange and I don't know if I'm entitled to vote or not. However, I'm certain a certain "trading event" like this causes only some "big btc people" to earn and speculate a lot.

Most of the outcome will be p&d. Just look at how it resonates in $ARN.

I find value in BTS because of it's exchange and governing type. Yes, BTS may be undervalued and it may cause incentive depreciation for any future workers. If this is really the case (again, I'm not sure) trading event may not solve it -- even worse, it may worsen it.

My suggestion is to report the real progress, whether about DEX or through better reporting of achievements.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 09:07:50 pm by k4 »

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
With the worker being voted in, any updates or plans on the next steps?

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
You could start by getting the BitShares Logo right
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
@xeroc my comment about including OpenLedger is the way I read this proposal is a fund for joint marketing with exchanges, @bitcrab & @callmeluc please clarify this.

From the original post "For instance, the yoyow team spent 2 million yoyo to launch the joint marketing activities with Binance Exchange on November 7th, which has achieved extraordinary results. On the day of the event, the trading volume soared over 1400btc, Baidu Index increased by 200%, and WeChat Index even astonishingly skyrocketed by 2070%."

If this is the case we should also include existing exchanges such as OpenLedger since they have been such a pillar in this community.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
and other centralized exchanges can't pay for it because...?
You must be kidding.

OpenLedger has been given so much by Cryptonomex and the BitShares community .. it's worth way more than 1.8M BTS.
Why would we not use funds to bring in *ADDITIONAL* and independent business?

Maybe I misunderstood the proposal - but I thought they would use the funds to market **BITSHARES** ... and not *OpenLedger*

chinese exchanges will earn tons of money on this free promo too, I don't see any difference to openledger here.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
You must be kidding.

OpenLedger has been given so much by Cryptonomex and the BitShares community .. it's worth way more than 1.8M BTS.
Why would we not use funds to bring in *ADDITIONAL* and independent business?

Maybe I misunderstood the proposal - but I thought they would use the funds to market **BITSHARES** ... and not *OpenLedger*

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I am actually against this. OpenLedger is a for-profit company, they can pay for their marketing themselves. Why would a BTS holder subsidize their business?!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
What I dislike about this worker:
* It asks for BTS and not bitCNY
* It came on very short notice
* It asks for the equvalent of $4k PER DAY because it only lasts for a month

What I still like is that people known to the community for a long time are behind this project.
Even though I would have preferred it to use bitCNY (because that's a token people can use to trade on the DEX!),
I still think the ecosystem can handle 1.8M BTS. It clearly shows that funds in the reserves are used.
What I like most is that the blockade of workers by some community members has disappeard or dropped in weight.

If we are looking at joint marketing with exchanges I feel it would be best to also include OpenLedger as they have been supporting BitShares from the beginning.
I am actually against this. OpenLedger is a for-profit company, they can pay for their marketing themselves. Why would a BTS holder subsidize their business?!

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
@callmeluc and @bitcrab thank you for the additional information.

If we are looking at joint marketing with exchanges I feel it would be best to also include OpenLedger as they have been supporting BitShares from the beginning.

The more details about each individual campaign should also be explained so we can judge before and after to see if the funds were worth it.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I watched what happened while binance promoting YOYO, I believe we should pay for similar things.

yeah, short term. or do you really think they gained investors that way? I would argue that this is just a very short term goal to temporary rise the price. You get nothing out of it for throwing money at daytraders, after the event they will dump and move on.

yes, for example, binance has more than 400k users, investors are there, what we need to do is to draw attention from them.
BTS is undervalued for long time, we need marketing campaign.
only after that we can have enough supply of smartcoins  and make more adoption.
comparing to what these campaigns can bring to us, 1.8M BTS is not so expensive, no need to argue too much and miss the chance.
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
I watched what happened while binance promoting YOYO, I believe we should pay for similar things.

yeah, short term. or do you really think they gained investors that way? I would argue that this is just a very short term goal to temporary rise the price. You get nothing out of it for throwing money at daytraders, after the event they will dump and move on.

Offline bitcrab

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcrab
  • GitHub: bitcrab
I  have discussed a lot with zicen on this plan, now I completely support it.

DEX and central exchanges are not enemies, they can be are partners, they can coexist and cooperate, when BTS is still on growing, it need to rely on central exchanges to bring users and moneys. On the other side, central exchanges, like aex.com, test.xbrick.io began adopting bitCNY, bitUSD etc as base currency.

DEX and central exchanges can help each other, our competitors are other decentralized exchanges, not central exchanges. The inventor of car need not to reject horses when he really need them.

1.8m BTS is a lot, but comparing to what the plan can bring us, this is not much, 2 days ago I won’t say this, but after I watched what happened while binance promoting YOYO, I believe we should pay for similar things.

we have contacted Lbank.info, binance and aex.com,  with Lbank.info we have reached an agreement - at 11th, Nov - the double 11 festival in China they will organize campaigns to promote BTS, with totally 2M BTS and 15 iPhone X as rewards, 0.4M BTS are from us, the left are from themselves.

You can check http://www.lbank.info/activities to for details, regretly there are only Chinese version.

the negotiation with binance and aex.com also goes well, in recent future the detail of the campaigns will be published.

I will pre pay the needed BTS before the worker proposal fund is available.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 02:19:13 pm by bitcrab »
Email:bitcrab@qq.com

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
补充说明:
1. 所有经费全部用于直接支付给交易所,用于营销活动,不用于其他任何用途。
2. 已经跟三家国内主流交易所就举办活动相关事宜达成一致,需等待资金到位。基于活动效果的考虑,需要对涉及的交易所和活动详情暂时保密。
3. 巨蟹和梓岑直接负责与交易所的对接,技术支持,以及活动时线上宣传配合等工作。
4. 巨蟹和梓岑对确保资金合理使用负全责。

Additional:
1. All funds will not be used to other activities except for expenditure to exchange, operation fee and promotion fee.
2. we have already reached an agreement about launching numerous events with three main domestic exchanges but funds not fulfilment yet. For the sake of the result of event, all details of involved exchanges and events are need to be confidential.
3. Bitcrab and Zicen are directly responsible for negotiating with exchanges and online activities promotion.
4. Bitcrab and Zicen are in full charge of ensuring reasonable use of funds.

https://steemit.com/cn/@lzmlam/bts-bts-joint-marketing-campaign-of-exchanges-wp-bilingual#

近期,数家中国交易所国际版陆续上线,同时开展了一系列面向全球的大型营销活动,以拓展新用户。

例如,yoyow团队斥资200万yoyo,于11月7日开启与币安交易所的联合营销活动,取得非常好的效果,活动当天交易量即暴涨破1400btc,百度搜索指数增加200%,微信指数更是惊人地暴涨2070%。

举办此类营销活动,可以吸引大量新增用户,大大提升项目热度,交易活跃度,彻底改变bts长期以来运营能力差,增长点缺乏的窘境。

因此,特提出交易所联合营销活动提案。

经费总额
180万bts.

经费用途
与至少三家主流交易所开展大型联合营销活动,用于活动支出

活动执行人
Zicen 及大中华区代表团队

经费使用情况及活动运作情况监管
Bitcrab

Joint Marketing Campaign of Exchanges WP
Recently, several international version of Chinese exchanges have been launched, and a series of global marketing activities have been held to attract new users.

For instance, the yoyow team spent 2 million yoyo to launch the joint marketing activities with Binance Exchange on November 7th, which has achieved extraordinary results. On the day of the event, the trading volume soared over 1400btc, Baidu Index increased by 200%, and WeChat Index even astonishingly skyrocketed by 2070%.

Holding such marketing activities can attract a large number of new users to greatly increase the project popularity and transaction activity, and finally to completely change the problems of terrible operation and insufficient point of growth that BTS has long been facing.

Therefore, the joint marketing campaign of exchanges has been proposed.

Total expenditure:
1.8million bts

Fund usage
Used for organizing large co-marketing activities with at least three mainstream exchanges

Executors
Zicen and Greater China Representative team

Fund usage and activity operation supervisor
Bitcrab
BTS_自扯自淡

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
1.8m is a lot of BTS.  I only see a general overview, are there any more detailed plans around the marketing?