Author Topic: What's the latest version of MemoryCoin wallet?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Re: What's the latest version of MemoryCoin wallet?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 05:49:21 am »
itzik, spare your words :)

He would just like to voice his opinion.

-not like anyone really needs to care about it.-
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:51:42 am by Delinquency »

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 07:27:49 am »
I would prefer that freetrade agree to keep maintaining the client and be part of the community. It is up to him. Invitation sent and waiting for reply......
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 04:41:14 pm »
I would prefer that freetrade agree to keep maintaining the client and be part of the community. It is up to him. Invitation sent and waiting for reply......

I don't see it as a particularly pressing issue. Really quite a small attack area and MC not a big target for an attack. The client should be updated though . . . i'm interested to see if our elected officers can organize it.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 04:43:02 pm »

I don't see it as a particularly pressing issue. Really quite a small attack area and MC not a big target for an attack. The client should be updated though . . . i'm interested to see if our elected officers can organize it.
If you're back in business (meaning you have time for it now), it would be great to get you reelected to the CTO or CEO role.
The only technical person in the crew is killerbyte and I assume he needs a hand :)

Welcome back!

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 05:03:31 pm »

If you're back in business (meaning you have time for it now), it would be great to get you reelected to the CTO or CEO role.
The only technical person in the crew is killerbyte and I assume he needs a hand :)

Welcome back!

Just because FT replies doesn't mean he's going to actively develop again,
You can't get your hopes up so easily like that itzik!

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 05:37:35 pm »

Welcome back!

Just because FT replies doesn't mean he's going to actively develop again,
You can't get your hopes up so easily like that itzik!
Positive thinking + Positive pressure :)
Anyway, truthfully, 1 tech person in the team is enough to make sure we're on track.
We just need to utilize the time efficiently...