Author Topic: Lost BTS in trasfer from lightwallet to poloniexwallet  (Read 2165 times)

Offline xkrajnan

Subbeh, are you sure you sent your coins a month ago? Can you share the link to the transaction on Block Explorer?

Yes, for those of us, who deposited after 9th November the coins were not credited.

Offline Subbeh

• View Profile
Are you still having issues with this?

I just logged into my Poloniex account and seem to have lost all my BTS. I transfered them from Bittrex a month ago and now I'm starting to doubt that they ever arrived. I believe I checked it when I sent it, but now I'm not sure since I don't see any deposits for BTS :(

Offline ozvic

• View Profile
  • BitShares: trev
PURE SPECULATION!

Maybe Poloniex have lost their keys, and want the Bitshares devs to hard-fork to give it back.

Offline xkrajnan

Poloniex currently has deposit issues with BTS. Submit a ticket and wait for them to resolve the issues. Probably no need to panick now, however I and others are in the same situation and it does not make me comfortable either.

Offline manicmonkey

I sent a large amount of BTS from my BTS light wallet to my poloniex wallet 3 days ago. I made sure to follow instructions on poloniex and clicked on the BTS web wallet integrated into poloniex and copied the memo specific to my account and then pasted that into the "memo" field under the "send" tab of my BTS light wallet. After sending the transaction nothing ever showed up on poloniex. Not even a "pending deposit" that I have been used to almost immediatly on ever other exchange every other time i have ever sent a transaction. I checked the block explorer and the transaction was there. Also shows up on my transaction history on my BTS light wallet. After doing some googling I noticed that this or something similar has happened to other people who ended up getting their deposit days later...after waiting 2 days nothing showed up so I went back into poloniex and noticed that they had the deposit/withdraw tabs that temporarily disabled (as of yesterday) along with a notice when you click on the BTS link that said:
"BTS is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the BTS team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."
So yeah...not sure what this means for me or my BTS but I need those coin to make some moves...and I saw in an above post that there is some person offering to help "recover your funds" for "a 10% fee" Are you fucking kidding me? I hope they arent a dev or something. That would be a very unprofessional way to say the least to "help out" customers and borderline extortion...no thanks! I just want someone on support to help me figure this out without extorting money out of me thanks. I need to get this figured out...please help sooner than later.

-Sad Monkey