Author Topic: Blockchain Academy - portal to market BitShares  (Read 3841 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
What's the reason people are not voting for this?
Perhaps a lack of exposure? Worth jumping on the bitshares hangouts to promote it..

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
What's the reason people are not voting for this?

Offline R

• View Profile
Voted to support this, perhaps it'd be worthwhile creating python notebooks for teaching new users/students how to use python-bitshares?

Even better: https://colab.research.google.com/notebook

If we can install the required dependencies that is.

Offline sun-6

• View Profile
  • BitShares: sun-6
I think this is a wonderful proposal. I also believe that it could be extended to individuals in a form similar to CodePen.

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
This is an awesome initiative!! voted

Hopefully,  this is voted in soon  +5%

Offline blockchainacademy

That would be great. But first this worker proposal has to be accepted  by the tokenholders. On the website www.blockchainacademy.nl you can find the contact button. Please contact us and we can join forces. It is a kind om marketing of BitShares through Education.

We already have a lot of initial response on our website. Also from the university of Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam. Hope the tokenholders see the added value of this initiative. The German lanquage is now available and we are now translating the website into English

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
I think this is a great project.  I want to bring this to the U.S.  I'm a student at the University of Michigan.

Offline blockchainacademy

Currently, many universities are searching for educational course materials on the blockchain and cryptocurrencies for the upcoming year. This is an opportunity for BitShares. Through the Blockchain Academy, we can direct their attention towards the BitShares blockchain and prevent that they choose another (competitor) blockchain as the basis of their curriculum.

We are committed to improve the strength of the BitShares network, and create a group of future ambassadors, users and programmers of the network via the means of education and support.

Read the full details here: http://www.bitshares.foundation/workers/2017-12-blockchainacademy

www.blockchainacademy.nl

I am Ronald Kramer (1963) from the Netherlands
Early investor in BitShares (2014); Lector at Saxion University
Initiated the legal establishment of the Bitshares Blockchain Foundation in 2016 in the Netherlands
I am a CPA and worked in the past for KPMG and a law firm (www.kienhuishoving.nl)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:07:54 pm by blockchainacademy »