Author Topic: Lack of marketing. Time to hire a professional agency?  (Read 10039 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
waves is a very bad example. they're lying and misleading their idiot investors at every possible chance.

if that's your understanding of professional marketing, I must refuse the idea.

Offline intelliguy

This post is about marketing Bitshares, but I want to explain something first:

* Wavesplatform highered a professional agency as their CMO / Chief Marketing Officer
* Alexandra Pestretsova is a business owner of that agency, and you can read about her here

Someone replied to me on steemit recently, and their comment deserves attention:

The reason bitshares isn't well known and isn't growing rapidly is because of lack of marketing.

The reason most businesses fail is because a lack of marketing.

Bitshares doesn't need tech geeks, crypto investors or developers opinions about marketing, bitshares needs professional marketing. Period. I see this time and time again with failed businesses, failed products, failed events and failed services all over the place. To ignore marketing is the biggest mistake a project can make.

Build it and they will come attitudes are just asking for stagnation and failure.
They will not come unless it's marketed
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 05:46:51 pm by intelliguy »
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)