Author Topic: Cannot Transfer PPY To OpenLedger Or Rudex  (Read 30185 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
last week livecoin support advised that PPY blockchain has a problem...So far as far as I am concerned I have lost my PPY..
I can live with that since it has a free airdrop from bitshares but in any case it is a matter of principle and this made me lose all my confidence in the project..

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
I transfered PPY to both Openledger and Rudex with bts- prefix and both were returned to PPY wallet after a support ticket was sent.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I have a bts- prefix name and transfered my PPY to livecoin and they never arrived there. Customer support advised that the transaction was not registered in SteemDB (no idea what that means). My question was on the below

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,25809.0.html

I just read this post so I guess I should create a new name without the bts - prefix. If that is the case then will my funds get refunded to my bts - mf-tzo account ever? It has been 6 days now and funds do not appear on my wallet neither on livecoin.

The transaction was https://peerplaysdb.com/block/6368539

Anyone??

Thank you very much!

Offline Masdar

• View Profile

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Hello,
I have PPY in blockchain peerplays
I want to send PPY to my OpenLedger account and convert them to open.PPY.
Is this possible? How is it done?

Read the post above, you will need to do one of two options above or else the transfer will not work and the transaction will be returned to you. 

Offline Masdar

• View Profile
Hello,
I have PPY in blockchain peerplays
I want to send PPY to my OpenLedger account and convert them to open.PPY.
Is this possible? How is it done?

Offline doyoubit

• View Profile
Initially, I deposited PPY to Openledger and the transfer never came through so I contacted  Openledger support and they are looking into it.

Then I decided to transfer to Rudex and had the same problem. The PPY transfer never came through.

Is the transfer problem on PPY client end?

Update:

Received a response from Rudex support and there is two options to correct the issue

1 -is to create a new PPY account without bts- prefix . I have tested this and it works on both Rudex and Openledger.

The bts- prefix are the accounts automatically created from PPY sharedrop

2- Resetting your memo keys here https://gui.peerplays.ru/resetmemo/

Thank you again to Rudex support

I had a large PPY  transfer hung up in limbo at Openledger for a week but an email to Ronny resiolved the issue and PPY returned to wallet
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 11:17:34 pm by doyoubit »