Author Topic: BitShares Freeroll Poker Site  (Read 3420 times)

Offline Tuck Fheman

I like poker and would like to see this for BTS.

How would the payouts be raised, is it free to buy in or ?

Yes we only host freerolls.

So we're looking to see if someone wanted to host their own freerolls paying out in BTS or if we were able to host a game paying in BTS if anyone was interested in playing.

How the funds are raised is entirely up to the game host.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline intelliguy

I like poker and would like to see this for BTS.

How would the payouts be raised, is it free to buy in or ?
I'm @intelliguy on steemit. I usually get things right (or so they tell me), follow me there if you want to see more. Tips accepted to bitshares user: intelliguy-bts  (I'm a lifetime member because I trust in the Bitshares ecosystem)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Would be great to see this working on the BitShares blockchain however not sure how to market it to actually attract users?  How has the reception been with steem users?

500+ players so far and the Steemit userbase are the ones supporting the site, so they've received it well. =)

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Would be great to see this working on the BitShares blockchain however not sure how to market it to actually attract users?  How has the reception been with steem users?

Offline Tuck Fheman

OK, how about DOGE?  ;)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Hey everyone,

I've been running the Steem Poker League over at Lucksacks.com since "this Summer" and was curious, would anyone here be interested in playing in or hosting a BitShares Freeroll Poker Tournament?

Currently we only pay out in SBD, but I can easily set my site up to also payout in any other cryptocurrency and have been considering BitShares for a while as our first coin to expand into. But first I wanted to see if there was any interest?

Our current tournaments are funded via post on the Steem blockchain. We split the rewards 50/50 and the SBD goes towards the Freerolls, currently around 285 SBD per week and over 6,000 SBD total has been paid out. I have an automated batch payment script for the STEEM blockchain but assume it would be even easier to get it to work with BTS.

Looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you at a BitShares Freeroll soon!