Author Topic: HolyTransaction loves BitShares  (Read 21952 times)

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
Awesome, if you can add BTS itself as well that would be fantastic!

+5%

BitUSD itself is fine, and I would like to see BitBTC and BitGOLD added too. BTS directly is not necessary.

BitBTC - more it starts getting used the better the peg will hold, and we can try and lure BTC holders with it.
BitGOLD - have to get the name known with Bireserve getting aggressive.

Will you make it open source? mosterer here has a 100% delegate and is doing something (I don't understand all the tech stuff), so maybe you can get in touch with him to prevent duplicate work.

Agreed that bts itself is less needed for something like this.  If we're bringing bitshares to the masses they are familiar with usd/eur.  No need to complicate things at first with bts.   

Offline Dimosha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Dimon
HolyTransaction good crypto wallet,  i use it and i use zumminer.

Offline fuzzy

Would you be willing to hold a Mumble?

Also, would you confirm your identity via contact@noveltylab.com?

What's the status on this? You're still waiting to find a developer to implement bitUSD? Or do you already have someone and need the funding to do so? Would you be able to implemente bitUSD on your own? That way you could show work and more people would probably vote for you.

I'm chatting with ht behind the scenes.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
Would you be willing to hold a Mumble?

Also, would you confirm your identity via contact@noveltylab.com?

What's the status on this? You're still waiting to find a developer to implement bitUSD? Or do you already have someone and need the funding to do so? Would you be able to implemente bitUSD on your own? That way you could show work and more people would probably vote for you.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

IMHO, darbon should show his product first. We had bad experiences that some delegates only promised nice things but didn't make it. If BTS or BitUSD is on Holytransaction.com I will strongly support its delegate.

+5% +5%    I agree with the above.  Baring that, I formal plan with timelines should be presented, and probably a mumble hangout for questions on the project and scheduled followup dates.   

For sure a Mumble hangout would be helpful. Trial by fire lol  ;D

Offline James212

• View Profile
IMHO, darbon should show his product first. We had bad experiences that some delegates only promised nice things but didn't make it. If BTS or BitUSD is on Holytransaction.com I will strongly support its delegate.

+5% +5%    I agree with the above.  Baring that, I formal plan with timelines should be presented, and probably a mumble hangout for questions on the project and scheduled followup dates.   
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thanks! Yes, it's for a licensed EUR Gateway with fiat support.
ok so you've MTL here in europe?

Thanks for asking! Now that we have an agreement with the bank, it will require some time to get the final approval from the commission of the financial sector in Europe.

OK yes sure - bureaucracy at its best ;)
I really appreciated this project and wish you all best!
You have my vote - and if you'll need help with anything graphic related to bitshares, please feel free to contact my anytime!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
Thanks for the reminder, I will update my vote.  Whether you think they will deliver or not, its worth finding out.
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline onceuponatime

If any delegate doesn't produce, we of course vote them out. But without funding, how are people supposed to produce anything? They seem to have the talent and the drive. Let's find out.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline onceuponatime

This is seriously a perfect case for a delegate.   +5%

holytransaction
should be elected immediately!

You have my support!

Bump.  PLEASE VOTE!

Offline onceuponatime

+5% Voted.

You were already on my slate. But seriously folks - fiat gateways are CRITICAL. Let's help get them up and running.

^^^  CRITICAL

Offline darbon

• View Profile
    • HolyTransaction
Thanks! Yes, it's for a licensed EUR Gateway with fiat support.
ok so you've MTL here in europe?

Thanks for asking! Now that we have an agreement with the bank, it will require some time to get the final approval from the commission of the financial sector in Europe.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:03:21 am by darbon »
wallet_approve_delegate holytransaction
https://holytransaction.com/

TurkeyLeg

+5% Voted.

You were already on my slate. But seriously folks - fiat gateways are CRITICAL. Let's help get them up and running.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 03:35:57 am by TurkeyLeg »