Other > Meta

do you have modify the trade logic in this fork?

(1/9) > >>

hotpot999:
I have to fix also I have confirmed
it's very easy to develop a script  to attack the margin call orders.
and very danger to the system.

ufa1688

hotpot999:
 what bull shit do you want to get from me?
I think I have describe the problem very clear  Bitshares blockchain is security, how good it can use to keep people's right, all bull shit.
maybe you are all cheaters.

ufa1688

zhf9916888:
alt大神,你好。看了你的基于BTS内盘机器人交易的文章和设计。十分佩服。我也想用机器人做市;但目前相差网站www.btsbots.com已经打不开了,导致我不能使用。故特发邮件询问一下。多有打扰。谢谢。

fav:
Sell your stake and move on if you don't see any value in your investment. This thread is moving nowhere.

alt:
Yes, I got it.
the Blockchain never told me it coudn't sent 100 CNY to others when I want to transfer 10 CNY.
the Blockchain never told me it coudn't sent 100 USD to others when I want to transfer 10 CNY.
the Blockchain never told me it coudn't sent to account B when I want to transfer to account A.
the Blockchain never told me it coudn't sell at price 1.0 when I want to sell at price 10.0
the Blockchain never told me nobody can control my account without my key.
the Blockchain is just a joke.

so that's your point?
I think this Blockchain is far away to be a financial tools.
it's just a joke game.
all people told oethers how security DEX is are cheaters. you should never do it again.

--- Quote from: pc on December 26, 2017, 03:53:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: alt on December 24, 2017, 11:28:39 pm ---nobody ever told me about these rule.

--- End quote ---

Who told you that the margin call would be filled at the lower price? I guess nobody did. It's just an assumption on your side.

I admit that it's a *reasonable* assumption, and that this is how it *should* work. But the fact that it doesn't is not a bug. It's just the way it has been implemented, and AFAIK it does not violate the specification.

It's not the only point where the market engine does not behave how people assume it does, see the case brought up by @alexpmorris a couple of months ago. The market engine needs an overhaul, but that is something that takes care, and planning, and detailed specifications, and lots of discussion. You don't do someting like this overnight.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version