Author Topic: Constructive Criticism + Suggestions  (Read 3850 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Honestly we just need to attract more miners. We already have a tons of services and a great community, but not the miner power to back it up. More miners brings in more investors, which ultimately brings in more active people who really believe about the coin.

1) See my thread about "Max's Mine and Smaug".  What's the best way to automate payments to addresses that mine to one address? Should be able to do multiple address accounting, voting, and wallet management.

2) We need a crew to cross-post / etc...I'm hoping MMCPOST will help organize that a bit once we have it.  For now, start picking your favorite forums / officers / etc to mark your territory...cryptsy-geddon will be a fun voting day once it happens...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline Linolis

• View Profile
Honestly we just need to attract more miners. We already have a tons of services and a great community, but not the miner power to back it up. More miners brings in more investors, which ultimately brings in more active people who really believe about the coin.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Sorry, image too big.

Make these pages for MMCPOST:

1)

Visitor makes a 4-question crypto-related poll.
Site creates wallet and stores visitor votes in blockchain.
Once X hrs / days / week - most popular questions pay out X% to poll author.
Site markets meaning of blockchain addresses to other sites.

2)

Visitor creates "crypto-support" ticket.  Basically, generic tech / service support for any currency.  Describes and posts an amount in non-MMC.

Site creates new MMC wallet and reserves and assigns an MMC member by "pledging" / "voting" an amount in MMC.  MMC member contacts user.  Upon completion, user pays site in non-MMC.  Site pays MMC member in pledged MMC.  Reputation increase over time.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Completely off-topic, but back to OP, I had this made up a while ago...

Anyone got any uses?

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
First things first, get your mind out of geeky stuff! You are marketing officer, not a senior software engineer of MemoryCoin. As a chief marketing officer, you should be aware of your responsibilites and "manage people". It is the only position (except cha) that doesn't require lots of coding stuff.
Think how you can create incentives. As a simple merchant, I offered you that cashback thing today. Starting from this point, give incentives for Merchants (but not all of them blindly, use your funds wisely) to accept MemoryCoin in their stores. (and don't spam them - use a polite language, use email, introduce yourself properly, reveal your identity, your past work, establish trust mechanisms with them, or even work for them just like I did for CoinPayments etc.)
Or alternatively, you can vote for me :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 08:08:23 pm by stalemate »
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline maxbubble

• View Profile
make miner prize = 10MMC

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I'll write some as well:

[CMO]
Add us to exchanges
Find more charities to accept MMC directly
Get more people involved in the coin
Add merchants to use the coin directly
More media coverage
+CSO - More forums involvement

[CTO]
Mac wallet

[CEO]
More great features for the wallet
More use of the MCF to get the community involved

[CNO]
P2Pool

[CSO]
(Not sure if it's done already or not) More activity on Bitcointalk's international forums (not only translations)

[CHA]
Start giving out donations to the nice number of charities already accepting MMC

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
I think we need to create hype wave, make more people interested in MMC. So point 1 is media coverage. Forums, blogs, chats, articles..

Point 2 is to convince merchants to accept the coin. Once it can be used to purchase anything it is a huge motivation to use/buy it.
Great.
All of these fall under CMO and I'm already on it, but thank you for the suggestions.
If you have specific merchants / sites you think I should approach, please let me know.

Offline h0g0f0g0

• View Profile
I think we need to create hype wave, make more people interested in MMC. So point 1 is media coverage. Forums, blogs, chats, articles..

Point 2 is to convince merchants to accept the coin. Once it can be used to purchase anything it is a huge motivation to use/buy it.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hello all,
I would like to hear what the community thinks ALL office(r)s should invest time in.
I want to hear what you think is missing, what can be improved, what features you'd like to see, everything.
I'll then try to match the suggestions to the appropriate CxO and it will be their decision how to prioritize it.