Author Topic: How to send bitshares from bts account to exchange  (Read 3940 times)

Offline srdjano1

Will someone explain how to withdraw from app to binance exchange? I mean this is technical support subforum?

Here is the link, I was trying to send but nothing happens.

http://prntscr.com/huljvr

I have more bitshares but fortunately I havent uploaded them to wallet since I cant get answer here how to send to binance for weeks.

Offline srdjano1

You still havent responded to my issue.

I have money on your desktop app and I want to send it to binance exchange. How can it be done? Send option (Beta) doesnt work

Offline srdjano1

I know I need to enter account and MEMO to send, my only question is should I use SEND from bitshares account app or some other method? So my question is about how to do it from app, I know what to enter.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
follow the exchanges' instruction

Offline srdjano1

Is it possible that no one here knows how to transfer BTS from account wallet to some exchange like bittrex, or poloniex or binance? This has to be basic thing. My question is can it be done with Send button which is in Beta or by some other method?

Offline srdjano1

How can I send bitshares from my account to exchange? I have tried going to withdraw but haven't found option there? Should I use Send(Beta) even though it says there that it is sending to another bitshares account not exchange per se?