Author Topic: I will pay you to solve this problem with me/Account holder Spectrum  (Read 2687 times)

Offline chichagof

Try steemit before the memos. You could also try to tag them here with the  "@" symbol before the username, they'll get a message that they've been mentioned on the forum

Account name: egor-ravid

Sent.

Thats a good idea. I guess I will post here @ all of then at the same time. Seems efficient. Im guessing the account names are all right here:
(http://bitshares-explorer.io/#/committee_members)

Offline Ravid

• View Profile
Try steemit before the memos. You could also try to tag them here with the  "@" symbol before the username, they'll get a message that they've been mentioned on the forum

Account name: egor-ravid

Offline chichagof

Edit: Master detective work here: it says that the account's referrer is comittee-account and the registrar is temp-account. Now, I have no Idea what it means but I suspect that it might be a test account that was opened by one of the comittee members. I might be (and probably am) wrong about it but you could try reaching out to them. They are busy folks so it's possible they didn't see this thread

Yeah I have thought the very same thing. Any ideas how I can reach out to these people? The only other thing I can think of right now is to send a memo to every committee member... and that seems daunting. Im going to see what posting on Steem has to offer as well.

Thanks Ravid, whats your BTS account? I will send you a tip for your time.

Offline Ravid

• View Profile
Have you tried sending them something through the bts wallet?  You can include a memo.

I have tried that already. Im worried that this account is stagnant and that it is not in use, and that I won't get a reply. There must be something that can be done about this.

It looks like there is no activity in that account except for your transaction a month ago and another one an hour ago (10 bts transferred to spectrum). The account might very well be of someone that opened and forgot about it.

As it is generally in all crypto there is nothing you can do except reaching out to the account owner. This is not ethereum where the devs bail out their friends whenever they feel like it.

Have you tried posting on steemit? The guy might hang out there.

Edit: Master detective work here: it says that the account's referrer is comittee-account and the registrar is temp-account. Now, I have no Idea what it means but I suspect that it might be a test account that was opened by one of the comittee members. I might be (and probably am) wrong about it but you could try reaching out to them. They are busy folks so it's possible they didn't see this thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 07:29:00 am by Ravid »

Offline chichagof

Have you tried sending them something through the bts wallet?  You can include a memo.

I have tried that already. Im worried that this account is stagnant and that it is not in use, and that I won't get a reply. There must be something that can be done about this.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline chichagof

Earlier this month I made a transfer mistake to the account named Spectrum and would like my funds back in my BTS account.

I have the proof of transaction from Binance, to the account holder.

If you know who owns, or you personally own the account Spectrum, I will gladly tip you a healthy amount of BTS. I'm thinking 10% of the mistaken transaction amount.

If you have any information leads to the retrieval of my funds, I will will tip you a healthy amount of BTS.

I know this might be bit of a shot in the dark, but I am willing to pay for peoples time and of course the owner of the account if I can find he/she. I am fine with paying for my mistake.

This is not a scam, there is no funny business here. If you don't have anything valuable to post, please don't. Thanks.