Author Topic: [witness proposal] delegate-zhaomu  (Read 8393 times)

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
Hi Zhaomu,

Could you pls check your wallet? I have sent Bitshare to your account as my mistake.
It is 2015 BTS.

For futher information, please kindly send email to me casadeuyen@gmail.com

Thanks alot

I am extremely sorry for your experience. However, I cannot find such transaction in all of my accounts.
I am also willing to provide further assistance. Could you please provide more detail such as TX ID, your account name and the account name you transferred to?

Offline ecslew

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
testnet witness was approved and produces blocks just fine.

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
I for one truly appreciate your efforts. I believe your role is a very important one to achieve community consensus on this platform. China represents a large number of BTS believers and the language divide is a significant hurdle to overcome for almost everyone. I approve this witness proposal with the following concerns:

1) 8GB of RAM may be a bit on the low side to accommodate the growth we can see coming in BitShares adoption
2) I would like to see you publish a report each month of what you have accomplished, like the translations you make. Brief, nothing elaborate.
3) The world needs a place to get the latest news about BitShares you see in China - people, companies, projects, plus general attitude and sentiment of community leaders in China.

You say your translation work is 2-way, so I would very much like to see info about cryptos in China I can read in English.
Kudos & congrats to you for getting your testnet node running so quickly after xeroc suggested it.

Thanks for your support. Here is my reply towards your concerns:
1.Since we plan to set the node overseas next month, we will then choose a cloud server with 16GB RAM. In the future, we will also keep upgrading the hardware, in order to accommodate the growth of BitShares.
2. Yes, this report is in my plan. Not only the translation, but also the report of BTS Chinese offline campaign and any contribution related to BTS.
3. I normally share the crypto news from China in the telegram channel (BTS DEX). More places to share, such as a website, are in my consideration.

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
Can you please setup a testnet server first so we all have something where we can see your setup is properly producing blocks?
Else, this looks like a solid witness proposal .. +5%
Thanks

Thanks sir, I have already set up a witness node on the testnet zhaomu-test.

Offline Thom

I for one truly appreciate your efforts. I believe your role is a very important one to achieve community consensus on this platform. China represents a large number of BTS believers and the language divide is a significant hurdle to overcome for almost everyone. I approve this witness proposal with the following concerns:

1) 8GB of RAM may be a bit on the low side to accommodate the growth we can see coming in BitShares adoption
2) I would like to see you publish a report each month of what you have accomplished, like the translations you make. Brief, nothing elaborate.
3) The world needs a place to get the latest news about BitShares you see in China - people, companies, projects, plus general attitude and sentiment of community leaders in China.

You say your translation work is 2-way, so I would very much like to see info about cryptos in China I can read in English.
Kudos & congrats to you for getting your testnet node running so quickly after xeroc suggested it.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Can you please setup a testnet server first so we all have something where we can see your setup is properly producing blocks?
Else, this looks like a solid witness proposal .. +5%
Thanks

Offline Seneca

• View Profile
Thanks for your effort! voted for you!

Offline nitteo

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
I really appreciated for all the support(votes and suggestions) from BitShares community up till now.
Taking your advice, my team plan to:
1. deploy the node at a cloud server that does not locate in China. This can be implemented as early as next month.
2. run a node on the testnet. This will be implemented within today.

Any suggestion and support will be much appreciated.

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
This is our witness node program.

This is our price feed test which is modified from alt’s script.

More detailed introduction about zhaomu:

I wrote the first draft of New BTS’s brief introduction (bilingual) which is then used by Binance.

(https://support.binance.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115002878672-%E6%AF%94%E7%89%B9%E8%82%A1BitShares-BTS-)

I translated BTS’s integration guide written by Abit, which then has been sent to bithumb. This document is also helpful for potential exchanges that want to list bts and bitassets.

I tried my best to open up the dialogue between west and east. You can see the following examples:

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@billbutler/translated-by-zhaomu-l

https://steemit.com/cn/@lzmlam/ui-a-record-about-bitshares-ui-wp-biligual

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@lzmlam/bts-greater-china-representative-worker-proposal-bilingual

https://steemit.com/cn/@lzmlam/a-letter-to-bitshares-shareholders

(I just finished translating Crypto King’s BOTs proposals and spread it to BTS Chinese community)

I raised up a translation agency that specializes in translating blockchain-related whitepapers(such as filecoin, byteball) ,articles(such as BTS’s worker proposals) and websites. I have the confidence that this agency is qualified enough for translating any WP or technical document from BTS community.

I created a wechat official account called “zhaomu talk” that posts original or translated blockchain-related articles and this account already has influence in Chinese crypto community. In fact, I mainly market BTS on this account. The typical examples are, “BTS’s Chinese market report in November” and “BitShares’s three features” (it is a translated article to introduce bitasset), and they are spread wildly in China.

As a part of BTS ecosystem, I am in charge of OpenLedger’s marketing in China. I also established a telegram group of OpenLedger and the members has reached more than 1000 within a month.

I show up frequently in Bitshares DEX telegram group (I am also an admin of this group) to report the progress of BTS’s Chinese marketing team.

In the future, I will put more effort on establishing an ongoing dialogue channel between east and west. Thanks again for your support!

Offline zhaomu

• View Profile
Please vote for delegate-zhaomu

Who am I?

I am zhaomu (Active as zhaomu@ OpenLedger in telegram group). Bitshares has become my belief since the first moment I know it. Because of this, I constantly contribute to bitshares community.

I started my contribution by translating bitshares-related information collected from bitshares international community and spreading it to bitshares Chinese community.

Gradually, I act as a "Bridge" that connects western and eastern community. When there are worker proposals (Such as bitshares-ui )proposed by western community, I translate and spread it in Chinese community to let all the shareholders know someone is trying to contribute to BTS. The communication is two-way: I also helped the approval of greater China representative worker proposal. (you can see all the worker proposals that I translated and reports that I wrote on Steemit @lzmlam)

As a member of greater China representative, I am in charge of collecting and reporting news of the marketing progress in China. Besides, I also translated BTS's technical documention that needed by exchanges.

In the future, I will keep contributing to establish an ongoing communication channel between east and west.

The maintenance of witnesse node

In order to make the price feed service stable and reliable, I will have a technical partner who has more than one year experience of maintaining BTS's witness node.

Our Server
      We deployed the witness node on ali cloud.2core 8G, and use linode as a backup.

Please vote for us.