Author Topic: Interviewing ProtoShares/AngelShares Honoring DAC Devs  (Read 9788 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
All investment I3 puts into promoting third-party DACs will return by value of PTS!

The earlier the better!

+5%

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline CLains

• View Profile
The community have spoken: Bounty a regular video series like this!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

This topic makes a LOT of sense. We need a directory of DAC's sort of like kickstarter has a directory of companies seeking funding. I would be happy to work on this if there is interest. It could tie in nicely to the interview series.

Hm... PM me about it sometime.  I'd like to kick around ideas ;)

Offline wmbutler

• View Profile
    • Music City Bitcoins
  • GitHub: wmbutler
This topic makes a LOT of sense. We need a directory of DAC's sort of like kickstarter has a directory of companies seeking funding. I would be happy to work on this if there is interest. It could tie in nicely to the interview series.
PTS: PnBVP1iLTsV6U8z4BeJYhF8jMpkLhtTi9r
BTS2.0: billbutler
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not.

Offline fuzzy

@CL  I 100% agree.  For DACs to want to accept our social consensus model we as a community need to provide value similar to how BitCoin's community does.  A vibrant and helpful community will, in turn, attract vibrant and helpful Devs...which will, in turn, create more value within the community. 

Establishing ProtoShares/AngelShares as the preferred investment vehicle among our increasingly flourishing community will set the stage for a substantive rise in value over time.  It will also serve to harden the resolve of stake-holders when inevitable attacks come...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 11:45:40 pm by fuznuts »

Offline CLains

• View Profile
Great idea. It would be awesome if there could be a video series showcasing all the social consensus honoring DACs. In addition, it could be a way for these individuals to promote their own angel-model.

Offline fuzzy

I would like to start doing video interviews for individuals working on future DACs that honor the ProtoShares/AngelShares Social Consensus.  I am currently gauging interest to see if it is something the community would rubber stamp.  These interviews would be posted to Youtube.

Please bump this post with a +1 if you would like me to look into your project proposal or would like to see this happen.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 10:39:42 pm by fuznuts »