Author Topic: "Set the account memo key to a key you control": how?  (Read 3479 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
xeroc: thanks for replying. My problem is that I get the message (as written in my original post) saying I am not in control of the memo keys for this account. How do I set the memo key to one I control? I have tried to set different keys but not the right one.
I guess all you need to do is to change your MEMO key to one of the keys that are highlighted in bold in the list of your ACTIVE keys.

catogr1

xeroc: thanks for replying. My problem is that I get the message (as written in my original post) saying I am not in control of the memo keys for this account. How do I set the memo key to one I control? I have tried to set different keys but not the right one.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
If you can change/add keys, you also have all the required keys to transfer funds out of your account . . whats the problem you're having?

catogr1

Because I have been trying to fix this problem by registering keys. I feel lost, and my funds are stuck... Someone help, plz?

Offline fractalnode

• View Profile
Account catogr1 has:
4 active keys
6 owners keys
1 memo key

https://cryptofresh.com/u/catogr1

why do you  have so many key pairs?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:34:12 pm by FractalNode »

catogr1

WHen I try to withdraw open.BTC to BTC I get the message saying I am not in control of the  memo keys for this account, and I am asked to "Set the account memo key to a key you control": howdo I do this? I have tried to enter different keys but I am getting nowhere. I have the BTS windows wallet.

I am a newbee in the BTS eco system, can someone please help? Thanks in advance.