Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[Witness Proposal] neoreel-1 - Montreal (East-Coast USA-Canada)

<< < (5/5)

NeoReel:
Woot!
Thank you!

ecslew:
Great support to you!

NeoReel:
BitShares community members,
I would like to thank you all for this great community! I'm a long time lurker who now wants to get involved.
This is our Witness Proposal.

A little story about us:
We've been running an animation studio in Montreal, Quebec, Canada since 2001. Through the years, we have developed several tools and projects revolving around the web and entertainment industry, notably the gaming and film industry (clients like Autodesk, Netflix, Lionsgate, etc).
Back in 2013, our computers were ideal for mining, so we started mining Protoshares! That was fun! Glad we could help out in the early days of BitShares.  :) We have been pushing for many cryptos ever since. In 2017, we embraced BitShares and became Lifetime Members so we could further boost this awesome cryptocurrency, tool and exchange.

How we want to improve the BitShares network:
In 2018, we want to run a steady BitShares Witness setup in the Montreal area, Quebec, Canada. This is crutial to us because we've noticed that Canadians can experience medium to high latency. The proposed new Canadian worker will help strengthen the BitShares network north of the USA.

Our servers:
 Full node API: Dedicated server 4 Cores, 3.8 GHz, 64 GB RAM, SSD wss://relinked.com/ws
 Witness: 4 Cores, 2.4 GHz, 24 GB RAM, SSD
 Backup Witness: 4 Cores, 2.4 GHz, 24 GB RAM, SSD

Please vote!
We would greatly appreciate if you could vote for our Proposed Witness "neoreel-1"
Let's work together to see the BitShares network overcome Bitcoin!

This is a World Map overlayed with the Technological Density data. I circled the areas with Active BitShares Witnesses. Notice how a new Witness in Montreal, Canada would cover a large area that is currently experiencing lots of latency. Notably: New-York, Washington, Boston, Toronto, Detroit, etc.

Worker Proposal:
We have also created a Worker Proposal intended to sustain the BitShares Full Node if we don't get to become an active witness. You can vote for our Worker Proposal "NeoWorker - neoreel-1".

https://www.linkedin.com/in/neoreel/
or email me directly.
Original proposition http://neoreel.com/bitshares_e.html

Cheers,

Marc-André Guindon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version