Author Topic: Is eos token already registered on the various exchange platforms  (Read 2118 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
open.EOS are hold in an ethereum wallet by Open Ledger.

If the current EOS token on Ethereum is in fact exchanged to the core token on the EOS blockchain, then the entity entitled to the core token is first Open Ledger. They claim that they will then replace all open.EOS with the real core tokens, but they will still be the ones holding them for you.

If you want to "own" them now, you can purchase open.EOS and withdraw them into your own ethereum wallet.

Offline tacit52

Hi thanks for your reply ... yes I know it’s trading on various platforms... the eos site talks about them needing to be registered... if I purchase them on eos then register them then great ...but if those that trade them own them (as registered to them) example open.eos ....come June 2018 do I own them and the registered keys if I buy off open.eos now.?

Thanks

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Please specify "on the various exchange platforms".

EOS is certainly already tradable within BitShares and other platforms, see
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eos/#markets

Offline tacit52

Hi all
Hoping to get an answer on the above as I still haven’t gotten around to doing this on the Ethereum site as per eos requirements..(buying on the bitshares platform) . still time I know ... just trying to understand if it has already been done by the seller/sellers .. wouldn’t want to look like I’m trying to double register it so to speak... thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 09:32:57 pm by tacit52 »