Author Topic: Scorum (SCR) Sports Media Platform built on the Graphene Framework  (Read 8847 times)

Offline Emma Lee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Bitcoin
this looks so good with open source code, i cant wait to take a look into this in more detail, looks very promising.

Offline John_Mct

• Scorum Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Scorum
  • BitShares: scorum11
Today I feel like a shit. I enetered to telegram chat and ask 1000 SCR for 1 month without benefits for my experiment.
I promised send back tokens for initial account and make offer with benefits.
I have reputation in Graphene community, I'm really public man from Moscow.
But this guys erase my messages and blocked me at chat.
What's happen? I really need official answer!!  :o :-\

Hi, we're not sure what you're referring to exactly but if you'd like to collaborate on something with our team please shoot me a message directly on telegram @John_McT

Cheers
ReShaping Sports Media on the Graphene Framework

Offline Aleksandr Kwaskoff

• President of FinTechAssociation
    • View Profile
    • FinTechAssociation
  • BitShares: kwaskoff
  • GitHub: kwaskoff
Today I feel like a shit. I enetered to telegram chat and ask 1000 SCR for 1 month without benefits for my experiment.
I promised send back tokens for initial account and make offer with benefits.
I have reputation in Graphene community, I'm really public man from Moscow.
But this guys erase my messages and blocked me at chat.
What's happen? I really need official answer!!  :o :-\
Join to our association https://t.me/finteh

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum
OpenLedger will now list Open.SCR/bit.USD pairing for Bitshares users who would like to buy directly instead of joining the Scorum crowdsale.

link: https://steemit.com/openledger/@scorum.community/scr-tokens-available-on-openledger-dex

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum
Scorum's Testnet is now live. Have a look, test it out, let us know what you think!

If you want to discuss any questions or insights about signing blocks for Scorum, join our Telegram chat for block producers

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum
Looking forward to seeming more updates +5%

In case anyone missed it, Scorum CTO Alex Shkor joined the BeyondBitcoins hangout last Saturday to discuss atomic swaps on graphene (and other) blockchains. Link to nutela[/member]/bitshares-hangout-56-jan-27-2018-explained-summarized-and-sectionized]the recap on steemit
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 10:50:29 am by John_Mct »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum

Offline R

• View Profile
I read it as 'Scrotum' instead of 'Scorum' at first glance, lol!

Only accepting BTC & ETH, No Bitshares network assets? No sharedrop neither? :(

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! We're one day away from the Scorum Crowdsale so I just bought enough coffee to not sleep for the next week (or 3)!

In other bitshares related news, we're also teaming up with OpenLedger for escrow services and more so stay tuned for details on that. In the meantime, we're processing our eGaming license registration so that we can offer Scorum's commission-free peer-2-peer betting exchange to as wide an audience as possible.

See this post for all the details and check out the rest of our Medium posts if you want to learn more about the project.

Crowdsale starts January 14th at 17:00 GMT

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

The Scorum team has developed atomic swap support for the Scorum blockchain, to read all about this capability check out the Scorum Github.

Wow, excellent! We should port this to BitShares. https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/issues/49

This looks AWESOME! Thanks for putting this into Open Source. Really exciting news!

Offline oxarbitrage

this looks so good with open source code, i cant wait to take a look into this in more detail, looks very promising.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano

The Scorum team has developed atomic swap support for the Scorum blockchain, to read all about this capability check out the Scorum Github.

Wow, excellent! We should port this to BitShares. https://github.com/bitshares/bsips/issues/49
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Is there a Sharedrop on bitshares holders planned?

Offline John_Mct

• View Profile
    • Scorum
Use case of the Graphene Framework implemented for the Sports Media platform

Scorum is a media platform that will unite the passionate fans of sports around the world into a community where active participants are rewarded for their engagement. A community that will drive innovative event coverage, reporting, and asset trading between avid fans around the world.

Built on Graphene with Atomic Swap Implementation
The Graphene framework is used to develop the blockchain protocol for Scorum. In order to provide users with an opportunity to perform transactions within the Scorum blockchain network without having to spend their resources, we came up with the free transaction model for the platform which is made possible by the system dynamically calculating bandwidth capacity of each user.
To make the Scorum blockchain deployment process more convenient, we provide each new protocol version as a Docker image which allows us to avoid the peculiarities of various operating systems and environments. This in turn allows our users to easily utilize the client, which is especially important for delegates who need to keep the nodes active within the network in order to take part in block production rounds. These Docker images of public nodes are also deeply integrated into the system of continuous Web infrastructure expansion of the Scorum platform.
To allow for seamless and quick access to Scorum web interface, we will create a cluster of various containers within the Windows Azure cloud.   
● We use Azure Container Service to expand, support and orchestrate the Docker-container cluster with Scorum blockchain nodes. This highly reliable solution allows us to ensure availability even during peak load times as well as flexibly scale the cluster depending on incoming request volume.
● Azure Search allows Scorum users to effectively search through the content found on Scorum blockchain. To do this, we keep an eye on all the notes located in the blockchain and create indexes for them in Azure Search. Such indexing allows us to provide users with the most relevant search results considering such criteria as user language and variability of the searched phrase. 
 ● We use Azure Content Delivery Network to allow users to load pages immediately, regardless of where they are in the world.

This chosen technical solution allowed us to design the following key services:
●  The blogging platform where both content creation and curation will be rewarded through a fair and transparent economic model. Writers will have access to innovative data analysis, a suite of editorial tools tailored to sports content, and a built-in photo database. Scorum’s social blogging platform is inspired by the ecosystem of Steemit and the clean design of Medium, but completely optimized to appeal to the 1 billion global sports fans.

●  The statistics centers will drive sports data crunching to the next level. Writers and fans can browse and dig into stats about their favorite athletes or teams. Live event streaming, tickets, and other sporting goods will also be available as a part of partnership programs. Up-to-the-minute game info will inform real-time bettors and fantasy sports players.

●  The commission-free betting exchange allows users to quickly place bets against each other using our cryptocurrency. Integrated with Scorum users’ wallets and coupled with in-depth statistical analysis, sports fans’ venturing into the world of betting has never been easier. Scorum and SiGMA have teamed up to bring offer Scorum’s betting solution to established bookmakers for third-party integration.

●  The integrated Scorum Draft Fantasy Sports leagues bring out the competitive fire of sports fans as they play to win Scorum Coin tokens. The fantasy league is already operational with the opening free-roll tournament and will implement cryptocurrency rewards when the blockchain is published.

Mainstream Appeal
The potential Scorum audience is estimated at one billion people worldwide, roughly the number of people who regularly interact with digital sports media currently fragmented among the many traditional platforms. Scorum’s transparent and fair reward system, data driven sports coverage features, and integrated commission free betting exchange will give active sports fans an all-inclusive way to engage and compete with like-minded fans around the globe.

Like what you see? Join in the Scorum Crowsale starting January 14th at 17:00 GMT
Check out the whitepaper for all the details
Chat with us on Telegram
Get the latest updates through Facebook and Twitter