Author Topic: [Committee Request] Increase the maximum_asset_feed_publishers value from 10  (Read 9438 times)

Offline R

• View Profile
Proposal created: http://open-explorer.io/#/objects/1.10.7806

CF has a better UI https://cryptofresh.com/p/1.10.7806 but it's currently down.

Thanks for previously increasing this, could it be further increased to say 50 the next time similar values are being updated?

Thanks

Offline R

• View Profile
Thanks to all committee members for supporting this change!  +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Bhuz just confirmed so that the proposal has general approval

Offline R

• View Profile
done
Thanks, we're very close to it passing now - only need about 4% more votes to succeed.  +5%

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline R

• View Profile
I have forwarded your request to the committee telegram group and waiting for replies ..

I personally don't see any issue with this proposal
@xeroc Could you please repeat such a telegram group message for voting on the relevant BTS-RFC 1.10.7806 : https://cryptofresh.com/p/1.10.7806

Thus far, we have support from @fav, @Chris4210 & @abit. We require 26.1% more by Saturday to succeed.

Thanks  +5%

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:15:25 am by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline R

• View Profile
@xeroc Thanks for reaching out to the committee regarding this request. Would it be possible to create a proposed transaction so that we can see the ongoing committee vote for this change request? Or does it not work like worker proposals?
Sure, one can propose the change already .. I just don't know why majority of committee members don't even reply to the request :-( .. not sure if they would approve it .. Frustrating to see so little activity from committee members (other than bhuz and bunkerchainlabs)

Can we build something into the UI where members will receive a yes/no vote option to proposals?  Information is scattered everywhere and it would be nice to see what members are quick to take action.

It might encourage people to campaign for such committee roles & perhaps speed up the modification of global variables if configurable within the Bitshares UI.

I've enquired about this idea: https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-ui/issues/1045

Looking forwards to this passing  +5%

Online Brekyrself

• View Profile
@xeroc Thanks for reaching out to the committee regarding this request. Would it be possible to create a proposed transaction so that we can see the ongoing committee vote for this change request? Or does it not work like worker proposals?
Sure, one can propose the change already .. I just don't know why majority of committee members don't even reply to the request :-( .. not sure if they would approve it .. Frustrating to see so little activity from committee members (other than bhuz and bunkerchainlabs)

Can we build something into the UI where members will receive a yes/no vote option to proposals?  Information is scattered everywhere and it would be nice to see what members are quick to take action.

Offline R

• View Profile
Can you propose such a change through the GUI? Or is it a CLI only action?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline R

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
So far, only Bhuz and Jonthan (bunkerchain) have replied .. both are fine with the proposal.