Author Topic: coin days earned  (Read 1515 times)

Offline Nuts2727

• View Profile
Thank you, pc.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
As a lifetime member you receive a cashback of all fees you pay, and part of all fees paid by members you have referred. That cashback is paid into a vesting balance, from which you can withdraw it after it has accumulated 90 (I think) "coin days".

"coin days" is simply the amount of BTS in your vesting balance, multiplied with the number of days it has been sitting there. So if you receive 1 BTS cashback today, it will have accumulated 1 coin day by tomorrow,, and it will have accumulated 90 coins days in about 3 months, at which time you can withdraw it. You could also withdraw 0.5 BTS after 45 days, or 1/90th BTS tomorrow. That would consume your accumulated coin days, which means you'd have to wait another 90 days to withdraw the rest.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Nuts2727

• View Profile
I just became a lifetime member recently, and I pretty much understand the benefits of being a member. But I cannot find anything anywhere on what the "coin days earned" are. Does anyone know?