Author Topic: How to get account activity for 3 months  (Read 2014 times)

Offline NeoReel

• Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
    • NeoReel
  • BitShares: neoreel-1
Oh, shoot... I'm extremely sorry about this... I didn't see this post was also you... My apologies.
I'm affraid that the CSV exported from there is the most itelligible wait to do this at this time. I've tried to code somthing myself in order to make sense out of this exported data and its not easy to do... Everything are references to IDs to transactions IDs to currency IDs and account IDs... Fun fun fun...
I've been trying to have this tool for myself, so if I can figure something out, I'll let you know. Otherwise you can try it yourself... The easiest way I found was to use Javascript to connect to a full node and request all the account history, but from there, you will need to parse the data yourself, so at this point, the CSV is better.

Sorry I could not help.

Regards,
President - NeoReel.com
CTO- MoClip.com
CEO- Relinked.com

Offline NeoReel

• Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
    • NeoReel
President - NeoReel.com
CTO- MoClip.com
CEO- Relinked.com

Offline Spady007

I will try to be more clear. First off I am a huge believer in the bitshare platform.

I'm trying to get a complete list of my trading so I can figure out if I'm making or losing money. Any other exchange that I've ever been on provides this information in a simple format - usually under transaction history.

I'm only able to go back 2 weeks under 'activity' with the bitshares platform. I was lazy when I first started with the platform and am now trying to figure out how to get my complete trading activity - say for 3.5 months.

I do not understand your post about typing in the CLI wallet? Sure would appreciate directions on how to get there...

Thanks.

Offline NeoReel

• Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
    • NeoReel
Your question is not clear... What are you trying to do? Rebuilt your account from transactions or just get a listing of your transactions? I don't know how you could possibly rebuild your account, but you can get all your transaction history using the command like this in the CLI wallet:

get_account_history nathan 10

change nathan for your account and 10 to a very large number...
Anyways, I don't think you will get much information this way...

Regards,
President - NeoReel.com
CTO- MoClip.com
CEO- Relinked.com

Offline Spady007

trying to reconcile my account, but unable to find all my data....please help!