Author Topic: I don't understand cryptsy's actions  (Read 7377 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Well it can only go up from the current price, not much lower until it reaches 0 so time to make a move on.

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
I don't understand cryptsy's actions, why would they add a coin as lame as mooncoin but they still have not added MemoryCoin.

Also I notices that on December 28th this "big vern" dork goes as far as to say that MemoryCoin does not exist:

As I said, we are not participating. We are NOT going through the process required to get the MemoryCoin and thus they do not exist

We will not be participating in the PTS -> MemoryCoin conversion.  If that is something you want, then withdraw to your local wallet.

Hs sounds angry and it seems that cryptsy is not adding MemoryCoin out of spite, so I say we boycot cryptsy don't use them to trade any altcoin...

MemoryCoin hasn't been added to Cryptsy cause I haven't reached them yet. Stay tuned! :)
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hey Robonix,
I share your frustration about Cryptsy taking too long to add MemoryCoin.
But think of it from the business side. How do they make money? They get a trade fee.
So the more volume a coin has the more money they make.
Obviously they're adding the coins with more buzz around them and that's what we're trying to achieve - create more buzz around our coin to increase its volume.
To do that we must get more and more people to hold some MMCs if it's via Giveaways or simply by getting them to start mining on their computer with our super-wallet + create more unique feature around the coin and get as much media coverage as possible.

As for the PTS -> MMC conversion - it's a headache for them and I don't blame them for not participating in it.
We (PTS holders with PTS in Cryptsy on block 32000) shouldn't expect them to do this for us and we should have thought of that in time and withdraw to our local wallet (as suggested enuogh time prior to block 32000 by Freetrade on the PTS forum).
So I think the faster we kill the issue with the PTS conversion to MMC the better chances we'll have to be on Cryptsy sooner.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:49:13 pm by itsik78 »

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
I don't understand cryptsy's actions, why would they add a coin as lame as mooncoin but they still have not added MemoryCoin.

Also I notices that on December 28th this "big vern" dork goes as far as to say that MemoryCoin does not exist:

As I said, we are not participating. We are NOT going through the process required to get the MemoryCoin and thus they do not exist

We will not be participating in the PTS -> MemoryCoin conversion.  If that is something you want, then withdraw to your local wallet.

Hs sounds angry and it seems that cryptsy is not adding MemoryCoin out of spite, so I say we boycot cryptsy don't use them to trade any altcoin...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 03:31:12 pm by robonix »