Author Topic: Unable to send BTS!  (Read 1793 times)

Offline zbiggy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: z3ychu
yes a tired both the latest windows wallet and online web wallet same on both unable to send. I can log in see balance and that's it!!!!

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Are you running the latest version?

Offline zbiggy

• View Profile
When I click top right menu with expanding menu: Send Deposit and Withdraw are greyed and unavailable to click !!!!!!
On the top there is SEND tab and it allow me to click on it, new window pops up. I filled up all req details but it nothing happens after I press send!
I have this account since may last year. I have created new on to check it an on new one everything is ok, why this options are disabled on my account ??????

Offline zbiggy

• View Profile
I am unable to send bithares from my wallet, after pressing send nothing happens...

below error logs from developer tool:

app.js:12 WebSocket connection to 'wss://bts.ai.la/ws' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
open @ app.js:12
app.js:12 WebSocket connection to 'wss://bitshares.apasia.tech/ws' failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
app.js:12 WebSocket connection to 'wss://japan.bitshares.apasia.tech/ws' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 502
10WebSocket connection to '<URL>' failed: WebSocket is closed before the connection is established.
app.js:12 Connected to API node: wss://eu.openledger.info/ws
app.js:5 synced and subscribed, chainstore ready